BUYING / SELLING subforum?

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by jenny ferr, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Hi
    first post here on EP, so would like to ask if there is some buying / selling subforums similar to that on EF which I'm sure you are aware of?

And also is it possible to change the appearance of the forum? I have no trouble with my eyes(at least that I know of lol) but find the threads a little hard to read with the current colors and fonts. (using "oldschool" 1280x1024resolution)

2. John BD

John BD Subwoofers rock.

3. oh sry did just read the forum name, and thought the trading section was for trading related things ingame not actual selling/buying here
    Thanks for the answer tho :)

4. What exactly do you mean, the font color doesn't have enough contrast to the light gray background? But you mention the screen resolution, too... :confused:

5. I mentioned resolution just so you shouldn't think I was on full hd 3m away lol (as I seen that in other hifi related forums)

it might be the contrast thing, as the letters seem to look "thin" against the background if you know what I mean

6. :D Ok

The font is the vBulletin standard from what i gathered, and should be exactly the same (and same font size) as i.e on EF - compared to EF, the background is a bit brighter tho, so i reckon that makes it a bit harder for the eyes?!?

7. could be, thanks for the answer. might be I'm too used to ef too :/

8. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey Jenny :) Welcome to EP!

It's true the section on EP is named 'trading' - to have all kind of things involving a trade in it - but if you wish to sell, we also have an auction section in the EP Tools-menu in the head navigation bar. You're most welcome to use that too if you have something to sell!

:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

To elaborate on the auction system a bit more, the basic idea is to offer an e-bay-ish module for sales. Naturally, you can include pictures, and even directly grab the info regarding what you're selling from the EntropiaWiki page (if it doesn't exist, you can always add it yourself).

On the frontpage, we have a module that displaysw the current items on auction there, so they will be visible to all.

I'll start a discussion thread to see how we could possibly improve the current system a bit, as it is not used much, while it has great potential.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.