Buying Noob armor (f)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by brukits, Sep 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. heya, iam one of the cintestens on Noob Of The Month comepetition and now i have bought a breer m2a and decided to hunt some Berycleds, but the fap costs is way to high so i figured with help of my mentor a armor would be more Eco.. so please make suggestions and if you have any armor to sell (f) i may buy it=)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Hi, until you have reached 10/10 Hit Ability and 10/10 Critical Hit Ability on your Apalo i would stick with it and invest in a 101 Amp if you want a bit more firepower.
    Buying armour will add to your decay bill , but Pixie, Goblin is a good start.
    Stick with the Apalo as long as possible , i know its hard and the urge for a big gun is hard to resist ;)
    A team of 3 or 4 with no armour using Apalo's and Vivo T1 can kill a large variety of mobs and its extremely eco and the skills gained are excellent , its better to Fap than take armour decay .

Full set of Pixie to the winner of NOTM :D

• Like Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.