Bugged in space

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Tigeress, Sep 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Hmmm, what can I say:confused:I got killed by an Aurli:rolleyes:when I got to revive I was above everything lol. I tried to get down, even relogging but nothing worked, I was stuck. I took a couple of screenies and decided to go for a short walk:)I headed towards a mass of white and I fell off :rotfl:I once again revived with a message that I entered space without protection and died instantly:loco:Strange... I thought I was in space anyway:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  2. So, perhaps this is the new interdimensional corridor they are opening to the new worlds? Seems you need a spacesuit to get there though, so start looking out for globals from the uber crafters: "Basic space helmet" etc.

• Like Like x 8
  3. The Teleporting on Spacestations wont work all the time , this happens at CND sometimes also.
    On time i was able to drop a bomb outside the spacestation , not sure what i had done if i hit a tower out there ;) Normally a T will work to bring you back to a revive .

• Like Like x 4
  4. That is weird being above everything like that. I've been flung out of spaceships and got fried before, just after takeoff or just before landing due to not securing the seatbelt properly, but never that:o

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.