Bot-Players, (L) items, Spawn System

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Just some questions and observations by someone, who is not playing Entropia 24/7 anymore :

-Since when (nearly) all items turned (L) at the Trade Terminal ? And why ? Because of...."reasons" ?
    ES100 and ES50 share same stats anyway...except for beeing (L) ?

-How many bot-players are there by now ? Seriously, especially at night...
    (I enjoy it, shooting the mobs down to 40-50% and let the bot-player do the rest for me. Nice profit. :p
    Then he desperatly is trying to loot it, while I lure in the next mob. Also fun to stand between the bot-player and the mob, who is going to kill the bot-player, as he is missing every shot. omg, I have fun inside of Entropia...)

-What has happened to the spawn-system ? Always on the same spot, or at least very, very close to it. Makes it even easier for bot-players.
    Especially on puny mobs, using some 1-4 damage weapon, your avatar will (prolly) profit over 24 hours, while you are afk.
    For sure Im not the 1st one addressing this "issue". (?)

-MA removed the electric damage of the Axe 1x0 years ago, after we were using it for many years already, becasue it was considered..."a bug"...just to add "Trauma Amplifiers" recently, that do add electric damage to your Melee.

Disturbing ? At least to me... ;p

2. Last VU

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I can remember it was written in the bible.
    18:3 When the bots are in the land and the land permits them to be all day, the end is near...

Nice scouting again Mc! :beer:

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Bot players.... well that is one I didn't hear of before... I wonder how they do it...? It does sound like fun exploiting them though.

I seem to remember MA introduced a "target next mob" action at some point... is that how they do it?

5. I do only remmeber MA went to Court with some people because of hunting-bots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.