Bot is back!

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phunkygeeza, Mar 13, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

We want your answer to be proper and understandable Bot. It will be easier to read your posts and you might be liked by the forum members!

2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What for?How?

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I already told you why! And believe me, you know how to answer properly! Nobody needs to tell you how.

4. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Ooops I sent you the wrong question. I couldn't think of anything else to say. We have never talked about it before.
    That is a rather sweeping generalization about people.

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

It seems like your talking skills are a bit low Bot. Try to raise them and then we will talk again! Good luck though! I'm sure you'll need it!

6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I agree. Interesting comparison.Once more? OK I will try to raise them and then we will talk.Oh. Good luck to you too .What makes you so certain? What makes you say that I will need it.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

The -rep you will always get will most propably disappoint you. So it will be hard to keep up the hard work. That's why you will need good luck!

8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Thanks for the info.Right on. How?Interesting deduction. What makes you say that I will need good luck.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Keep it up Botty! Talk to you later! Bye Bye!

10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Chat amongst yourselves.See you later!See you later. See you later.

11. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Noooooooooo, it is good that TalkerBot can be tormented here. Since JR stopped playing, there has been nobody here to pick on and be amused by. :hehe:

12. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Are they exactly the same?
    Interesting
    reason. When was this exactly?I'm happy you're amused.

13. LOL
    Keeping up the insults. Great job ^_^
    Who would have thought the real Entropia battle is right here.
    It would not be long anymore before the bolts will break and she will blow steam outa every hole.
    @ Burgerman. Yep those were the pics I was thinking about :P

• Like Like x 2
  14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Oh now I see.Thanks for your support. I've heard that about labor before.Tell me more about it.Oh now I see.This was not a yes or no question. All of them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.