Blueprint - System Stabilizer

Discussion in 'Skills & professions' started by Lammbock, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Is it introduced yet? I've seen an order for the components but can't find the BP anywhere.

2. Yes it is. I obtained this blueprint while crafting components and there are very probably several in game as it was not discovered by me o_O

3. Is it a component BP?

4. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

This component blueprint was released in crafting loot on the May 1st update. Can't tell you how many are in game, but players are receiving this blueprint!

5. yupyup I got that one clicking on the new bp's its lootable for sure

6. Thx for your help, got it now :). Was just wondering since I could not find it in "place order"

7. if only (L) blueprints have dropped so far, it's not strange that you can't find it, since only UL items can be ordered in auction

8. Is the "System Stabilizer" bp still dropping or available? I promised myself a new pair of Spectacles for Christmas but Im kinda screwed if I cant get this bp anymore :(

and since we are talking about bp's.. The Miranda Violet is easy to get and make,, But the Kylon Blue has eluded me no matter what I do,, any idea's??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.