Planet Calypso: Blue Umbranoids?

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

So I'm liking the continuation of the comic story line. I like even more that they are re-using RDI (although I'm sure in the past it was Research and Development Institute rather than Defense) - I guess calling it Defense actually works better with CDF as a rival though, i.e. two defense organisations, one focusing on research as their tools of the trade and the other on military force... certainly makes for some juicy clashes in principals and operating strategies. The story line is even more consistent given that iirc, it was RDI that experimented illegally to produce the [long missing] Calumasoids (which I can never get the spelling right for).

Anyway... if I've interpreted this correctly it sounds like we might be getting blue umbranoids? I wonder if they will ever bring in more Umbra suits... those things were cool!

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/storyline-comics/mutants/

2. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

This is exciting!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.