Big Bulks at East Scylla

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso Creatures' started by nexus7, Mar 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. At approx' 10.30 pm EU time I thought I would go to East Scylla Mountains to hunt some easy snables and exos, maybe some atrax, but instead there were Big Bulks everywhere. Today I learnt how big they really are :o The thing was though, that either they are not too hard to put down or ppl there had some real smart weapons.

Bbulks.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Big bulks were included in World of Firepower moblist. I think event organizers asked MA to spawn something fancy, but I might be wrong. Those creatures were nasty.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Yep, they were spawned just for WoF it seems, so perhaps they won't stay for very long. Too bad, it's a great fun team hunt mob.

• Like Like x 6
  4. WoF explains alot - there were many ppl there and it looked like one ell of a big team to me and the Bbulks were spawning at such a rate at some points that I didn't know where to run ;) I thought of having a go with my isis lr53, but then I thought I wouldnt get very far, so I took the screenshot instead, then I got whacked by one of them that obviously didn't like me taking the piccie

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.