Become an Emissary for Entropia Universe With New Facebook App

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by NotAdmin, Apr 11, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/be...pia-universe-with-new-facebook-app-2012-04-11

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I usually leave out the corporate info bits from press releases, but while skimming it, I noticed this one is different than usual. See below.

3. Larkin

Larkin Entropian Cinematographer Extraordinaire

I can't seem to get on it. It gets stuck at the enlist now page. Suggestions? :(

4. Have you checked in your left side in the News Feed, in the APPS section, if Entropia Universe appears?

5. Larkin

Larkin Entropian Cinematographer Extraordinaire

Oh it does indeed. I click join now, then click join the app, then click enlist now. permissions pop up. I allow them. The blue screen pops up. I click enlist now. Then the blue screen keeps popping up. I click enlist now again and again, and nothing happens.

:(

EDIT: I try in both Firefox and Chrome btw. I disable adblock and try it too in both of them. Still nothing.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Is this up and running yet? All I've seen so far is the rather telling comment about where the avatar comes from (or rather where it DOESN'T come from)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.