basic storage box

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Shearer, May 20, 2007.

Tags:
  1. just bought one but aint got a clue how to use it:confused: ,

placed it and tried to drag items in to it...
    tried to equip it
    tried to drag inventory stuff in it whilst still in inventory,

big and small items and nowt will go in....

any ideas

2. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

Think you activate it in your inventory and it opens - then you can add stuff from your inventory.

Long time since I used one sorry.

3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

As Red Sonia says, you can place items into it after you open it.

With the box in your avatar inventory, or in your storage locker, double click on it to open it. You can now place items into it, up to the maximum item count or weight that the box holds.
    The box and contents now counts as only ONE item in your inventory. :)

Also the box can be dropped in your apartment or house, and again only takes up the space of one item there.

If you place a box in your apartment, and need to add/remove an item from the box later, you need to pick it up and then open it from your inventory window. Once you have added/removed items, you can place the box back in the apartment.

Boxes are great for organising your storage locker, and also the box can be coloured. ( especially the large flat front panel ) so you could have a green box for Goblin armour, orange box for Shogun armour. That means 2 boxes ( 2 items in storage locker ) instead of using 12 item places for the armour parts. 8)

• Like Like x 6
  4. cheers mate, worked straight away, opened inventory and double clicked on it, just means i can drop more stuff in my apt rather than storage locker :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

You're most welcome. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.