Bad players! Bad!

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by LordLongLicious, Apr 12, 2011.

1. LordLongLicious

LordLongLicious Do you fear death?

Now I and others have asked them to stop doing this at Crystal Resort Beach Lodges but all we got as a reply were insults.

The noise is really really annoying and the place is way too beautiful for be doing this, so I do as I must:

View attachment 489

and:

View attachment 490

What I dont understand is why they kept on doing it after being asked to leave as it was annoying people on the place (specially some of the new members)

It is really hard being there with the explosions going on after some time.

Attached Files:

2. hi everybody im an reply to this post only so you know both side this in no way is for making an arguement .no one was rude untill lord used foul language after several f words i did ask him go stop harass us when he stated was his beach we had to leave is when i said the word idiot i do not apologize to lord but i do hope the players accept apology for falling to that level . ty dpm

3. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

sorry to be horning in here.... but I've happened to see this same exact activity occurring in that same exact place a couple of months ago when I was on NI. Now, I'm a little dense in not knowing what the point is in greneding and repairing the pitbulls at that particular spot, but somehow I think that this is not an intended use of the vehicles

4. Hmmm these blokes where also their when a livestream player was showing us the repairing and destroying. Like other say this is not the intended use for vehicles and I suggest filling a support case about it. in all it annoys you and other players and is basically an exploit.

5. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

Send support cases with pics. It's an exploit.

6. LordLongLicious

LordLongLicious Do you fear death?

Lol, the person above not only used foul language, but used also arrogance ("Im uber, you noob" usual rants) and also joined the afk skilling(!) tmaking things worse.

I did no such thing as far as I recall as to use foul language, and even if I could have been justified after the way I and others were treated.

And actually, others (not I) did file complaints, I was actually trying to help the person out explaining that she shoud not be doing it there at least as it is annoying others, after all it has been monthes this has being going on on that specific spot that is now the main gate to the island, where many of the new players are spawned.

7. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

Having read over some threads about today's vu I believe iv come to an understanding on this. Thing was that these vehicles did not decay when damaged, only struct integ decayed, so free skilling with no worry for actually destroying vehicle. Today's update is said to have corrected the vehicles tt decay, so this activity will stop.

8. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Please read this first. And then come back here..

9. No No No ... vehicle didnt decay in last vu. They Fixed it now

10. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

Yea, that's what I said. You'll have to forgive my midwestern American English, sometimes it don't come thru the translator too good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.