Awesome Space Locations

Discussion in 'Entropia Space' started by MitchyMoo, Nov 3, 2014.

1. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Hey folks,

It's been a very long time since I have posted on here, so firstly, I do apologies for my absence.
    Secondly, you may (or probably may not) remember I used to make short video's about Entropia Universe entitled "Explore Entropia..." followed by the planet name the video was about.

Please do feel free to familiarise yourselves with my previous attempts here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCedRcktRcc1lmHybNvyL4YQ

Well...

I'm getting back into it! I want to complete a video for every planet / location in the game... and keep doing it as the game develops.

Next, I want to do Space. Space is awesome in EU and indeed quite beautiful. The purpose of this thread is to ask anyone and everyone for information on awesome looking locations, formations and features of Space in Entropia Universe. Places like The Howling Mine for example (which is still can't find...).

PLEASE post any and all interesting places and co'rds you know of and I'd love to explore them and add them to the film. Once again, apologies for my absence & I very much look forward to interacting with you all again from now on.

Mitchy

• Like Like x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Would it be alright for us to use your videos in the EP wiki, it would be a nice intro for the planets I think.
    Oh and welcome back :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. narfi

narfi Lost

Howling mine is still one of my favorite places in terms of how cool it looks. Haven't been in a while though as there isn't any practical reason for it.

Each of the mob spawns would also be important for a space video I think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Sure! By all means use them where ever you want.

Good to be back, thanks :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.