Global Awesome day!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by ChelaBias, Feb 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Entropia 2012-02-11 14-28-06-78.jpg
    Entropia 2012-02-11 15-36-34-24.jpg Entropia 2012-02-11 15-53-56-22.jpg Entropia 2012-02-11 19-34-07-42.jpg Entropia 2012-02-11 20-27-59-75.jpg

For some reason I got 110 PED of that Atrax shared loot hof, I was there I was shooting with my little P5A!
    The next two were on a team Hunt with Nin.
    The last two were the Atrax shared loot globals, again I have no idea why I got these items (which made up nearly all the global).
    Very weird day but nicely profitable.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Big gratz Cee. :yahoo:

3. Grats Cee!

Chance of item (unstackable) is decided from amount of damage dealt. If two players kill a mob with 1000 HP, and player A inflicts 800 damage and player B inflicts 200 => should an item drop player A has 80% of getting it.

So basically a lottery such shared loot mobs, when they are dropping items. Surely there were other players there that dealt more damage on those two globals but seems you had a lucky evening ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. I had guessed it must be pretty random, there were people complaining about the loot being wrong, I knew otherwise but kept quiet :).

• Like Like x 2
  5. Big Gratz. Unfortunately tho, and I have been told off for it, (M) thunderbird arms have such small MU, I tend to TT them. My reasoning being that if I need ammo, I don't have the time to wait for, say a couple of ped :)
    Nice going.
    Boo.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks Boo. I know what you mean and I have been scolded for it too :). If I have enough PED already they go on auction with a buy out that is under the mark up otherwise it's the TT.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Admittedly I tend to try and undercut ABSOLUTELY everybody else:D

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.