Available shops, where are they?

Discussion in 'Locations & property' started by YAN, Jan 11, 2011.

1. It would be better for everyone, but then the Calypsian mobs would pick up their pitchforks and start the usual dance...

2. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

I don't think there is a system in the auction tool to restrict the auctions to NI only :/ If there was that would be cool.

3. ohhh I love the gypsy wagons!

4. Gratz Corey on getting one of the village shops :)

I was hoping to buy one, but they were out of my price range. Who else got one? I'm hoping they were bought by loyal NIslanders!!

5. I know when I left to file a support case about the shop not having the 100 item points stated in the estate terminal, that Snow and Outman where bidding on the other two shops. Hope they got them.

Oh thanks for the grate btw.

6. I wish everyone else noticed that the booths were still item point glitched like I did I thought everyone knew they 10 points

stupid glitch really messed up

7. Messed up depends on weather or not I get those additional points added :)

8. i hope they compensate in some way

9. I hate to be exclusionary, but from my personal perspective I will be discouraging the patronage of establishments not owned by locals. I dont think Next Island was meant to be "Planet Calypso 3" -- unfortunately some other individuals would like nothing better than for that to happen.

10. Congrats and Welcome

Congrats and Good Luck to all the new shop owners. I hope the new shop owners and we early pioneers with storefronts in our homes at Crystal Resort Beach Lodges can work together to get the Next Island economy going.

Cheers and Welcome Everyone :)

11. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Lets hope Djinn ;)

12. Does anyone know who won the other two shops?

13. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Hi im new in the game and a serious player, born on NI. I won one of this shops.
    I hope we can work together to get the Next Island economy going up.
    It whas a several Player who bid in, and i hope its was okay i won the shop.
    If it was right or wrong we will se in the future.

Kindly regards
    Sr Torz Man

14. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Hey Torz once you get your place all setup. Please post all the stuff you will be selling in the forum here. The extra exposure cannot hurt ;)

15. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Hi Enzo.... Ok I want to see how it works with all the settings first, how many things it is possible to record and if it works with a shopkeper. Then I will of course be seen here!

Torz

16. I bought the Neverdie gift shop next to the waterfall but not able to set it up due to a bug. Still waiting for NI to fix it 3 weeks and counting :(.

17. Hopefully that's fixed with the update tomorrow. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

18. lol the shop bug is still not fixed. I dought it will be in the near future. As for the price i paid in refelection it was not worth buying.. it looks nice outside great view of the waterfall and mountains shame it not able to be set up :)
    So I just sit and wait on NI. I dought i will be buying any other shops on NI, was planning on having a few here.
    May future shop owners have better luck on NI..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.