Australia Pics

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Burgerman, Jan 23, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Some parts of Calypso look similar to areas in Australia, so I thought you might enjoy some scenery pics from the Land Down-Under. You can see if they remind you of any places on Calypso

Aust-01.jpg
    (this is version 2 of this thread - to reduce the number of pics showing on the main gallery page)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Some parts of Calypso look similar to areas in Australia, so I thought you might enjoy some scenery pics from the Land Down-Under. You can see if they remind you of any places on Calypso.

Pics 2 - 5
    Aust-02.jpg Aust-03.jpg Aust-04.jpg Aust-05.jpg

3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Some parts of Calypso look similar to areas in Australia, so I thought you might enjoy some scenery pics from the Land Down-Under. You can see if they remind you of any places on Calypso.

Pics 6 - 10
    Aust-06.jpg Aust-07.jpg Aust-08.jpg Aust-09.jpg Aust-10.jpg

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Unfortunately in the process of updating this thread, a post by Itto was lost. Sry :-(
    But Itto's comments were as follows:

"hmm what Australian mob leaves such footprints
    lovely pic mate !!

Itto asked what mobs make those footprints?
    Hmm well I am not sure, but here are a couple of real Aussie mobs which remind me of our beloved Berycled and Merps.
    (they are actually an Emu and a Tasmanian Devil)
    Oh and finally, the closest thing I could find here to a PvP sign irl. #-o

Aust - Bery.jpg Aust - Berys.jpg Aust - Merp.jpg Aust - Merp1.jpg Aust - PVP sign.jpg

5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Great post Burgerman. Some of these pictures I have not seen. I wish everyone would post some pictures of their own countries. That would be sensational. :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Burgerman,

You're right! It's amazing how looking at those pictures reminds me so much of the game. Makes me think of the differents places I've visited in-game, awesome. I highly doubt anything in Chicago is similar to EU.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shamy

Shamy Dr. Nick of Dark Lands

Aww... Tasmanian devil! It looks so cuuuuute, but sound so damn annoying..

• Like Like x 2
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Indeed Burgerman! Some of the Pics look almost identical to places in Calypso. I wouldn't be surprised if MA did "transfer" Australia in the game. Even the creatures look alike! :)

P.S. I'd like to visit Australia once...

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.