Planet Arkadia: AUD Revenue Tracker

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by antonioliveira, Mar 29, 2014.

1. AWESOME WORK! Your comparison chart is going to force me to have to 'diversify' and buy both cld and aud. I was just going to go aud all the way, but if roi on it is lower than cld, that's not such a great idea. (suspect aud will go up when more is done with it in the instances, etc.) Better to not put all the eggs in one basket. Not sure I'll be able to deposit a ton going forward but thinking maybe about when I do depo do half to cld and half to aud... at least until some third deed program exists on another planet. In theory, if I can get it to the point that I'm getting back a minimum of 60 pecs a few days a week that should allow me to continue forth with skilling on the whip since that's about the minimum you need for lowest repair to go up from the 3% tt value. More is definitely better though, of course. ;) That small repair isn't enough to do a long hunt, but it is a small hunt (roughly a block and a half of rocktropians and trolls). I was collecting oil on rt to get there before these deeds came out... so yes, it is possible to survive without deeds or deposits, but it's not the easiest thing in the world and gets a tad bit boring doing so. A few years ago this type of survive without deposit was not possible in any way... so things are looking more doable than they used to be, still not easy, but that's entropia for you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Caution! The ROI is considering the original price, so 1000 PED for CLD, not the current market price. But there is another chart on the CLD page with ROI based on market price: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/CLD#Revenues_chart_base_market_price

I'll try to add something to the comparison page. DONE: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki...lypso_Land_Deeds_vs_Arkadia_Underground_Deeds

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I think it's always worth diversifying between the two deeds.

If markets are anything to go by, after a while the prices of both CLD and AUD will start to equalise against each other so that the returns are roughly the same. Although I think we need a good few months of AUD returns to have a robust number for the returns.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Tass

Tass Administrator

5. My first reaction to the CLD revenue was that it was a glitch or someone typed the wrong value into the system :-)

Wasn't there an event on Calypso? Would that be enough to cause the spike?

6. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

at the rate of payouts dropping with CLDs, very soon the ROI of AUDs is going to start looking very good in comparison.

7. :geek:
    especially when you consider clds only pay out once a week and auds pay out daily.

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh fun robot event on Caly caused the spike. Good stuff.

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting to see AUD's seem to be stablising though. Guess some folks have got into a routine there

10. I think it's to early yet to draw any conclusions, we need a couple of weeks at least. It think the average payout will go done a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

As soon as events start getting done down there, you'll see the increase in payouts...the secret will be ongoing events, but to do that its going to have to keep peoples interest....realistically there's only so much you can do within the system as is unless we see a significant increase in player numbers....and this is the aim afaik with the funds coming from the AUDs going towards marketing.....at least that is my understand from what has been said so far.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.