Article: Content Release Today!

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

2. Can we please get this info first, before we have to read about it on other forums?

Looking forward to logging in and seeing whats new!

3. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

As soon as I saw it was live, I posted here, the client loader and my blog... which in turn feeds to the Facebook page, Twitter account, Tumblr, Posterous, so you can get NI updates however you read news.

I'm sure you can understand why Next Island is loathe to make an announcement before we've checked that everything is live and as expected.

4. And I am sure you can see why some of us are frustrated that we as "Next Islanders" would rather hear the news first instead of hearing about it on another forum. There was info posted about the content 2 hours before your announcement.

5. Let's concentrate on the positives!

VU is up and seems to bring a ton of new stuff to do, and it's here one week earlier than expected!

Thumbs up for Harold and team, let's not forget that checking if everything works (after the release has gone live due to distance from MA's headquarters) is different than just saying there is a release.

P.S. Any fix on the way for the revival bug where you get stuck in an underground cave and can't use the teleporter even when you have previously collected TP's? More and more people seem to be getting trapped in them.

6. Positive Positive Positive:monkey::clap::cheer:

I may have to take it slower, at this rate I might break something :)

7. Any new bps? This is essential to starting a solid economy.

8. I'll second that :D

9. I'll third that.

10. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

So, no more making Time Travel crystals to time travel?

11. Is the mission/quest to get the time travel crystals repeatable?

12. Don't know if it is repeatable (I am still stuck in the cave), but the girl at the arrival in Ancient Greece expressly said she will only be able to give away three crystals a single time, after that I would have to craft them myself.

13. Help may be on the way for some of you Cave Dwellers, heard MA Official is showing up. :)

14. I still don't see the latest updates in the client loader. Last info is from 31 May 2011 14:41 UTC.

Also IE 9 refuses to display http://www.nextisland.com/rss-news.xml?filter=external as "this feed contains errors."

15. Improved Ancient Greece - well answer is we cant do the quests without a herb box - Confirm its ingame please or only 2 people have it, we die we end up in the Underworld stuck for 8 hours ! - I want to hunt but cannot risk getting stuck again for 8 hours ! Please fix - its killing US ! - I lost 20ped on a mob being stuck (he was down to 1/4 health) and now wasted 3 crystals, cause i am not staying here - if i cant do anything without risk of getting stuck for a long time.:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.