Arkadian Storyline Update Pt.2

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by andrew jenery, Jan 23, 2011.

1. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

Wasn't sure which forum this should go in, so if this is the wrong one, my appologies; although the topic is relevent... Entropia Star has done a few articles on the Arkadian Storyline over the last two months or so, and this is the introduction to the latest one, published 22/01/11.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arkadian Storyline[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Update Pt.2[/FONT]

[​IMG]
    Illustrative purposes only. Source: Arkadia Studios

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Planet Arkadia will soon be arriving in the Entropia Universe, which could be any month now. This follows-on from our previous Feature Special on the Arkadian Storyline (Arkadian Storyline Update) on 05|01|11 where we published introductions to instalments eleven and twelve. Below are introductions to instalments thirteen, fourteen & fifteen; strait from Planet Arkadia Forum.

Arkadian Storyline: Instalments thirteen; fourteen & fifteen (intro's...).

Thirteen: A Place In History

Title: A Place in History
    Date: 7 JAN 3008
    Time: 0137hrs
    Source: Transcript of Milton Lee’s personal Voice log

My place in history is guaranteed. If my previous achievements were not enough, then I’m certain my work here on Arkadia will ensure that my name is remembered for the rest of eternity. The discoveries I’ve made in just three weeks will forever alter the scientific landscape. My developments will define this colony and resonate through the ages.

Back on Earth I once believed that I had everything I needed, but that was before I came here. This place is amazing! On Earth I was working in a well-supplied lab, with sufficient grants that allowed me to concentrate on my research without any financial distractions. I was admired by some of the best scientific minds in the world; but all of this was like surviving on scraps compared to the feast that is Arkadia.

Read complete instalment >

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fourteen: Report from Arkadia

Title: Report from Arkadia
    Date: 15 JAN 3008
    Time: 0049hrs
    Source: Transmitted from Arkadia

To: Admiral’s Office, Federal Imperial Navy Headquarters, Space Station Vigilant
    From: Commodore Harvir, Officer Commanding, Liberation Fleet, Arkadia.

Situation Report of Liberation Fleet, Planet Arkadia.

1) Establishment of a main base, named Celeste Harbour in honour of Celeste Space Probe, has gone according to plan. Construction of all facilities remains on schedule. A large hydro turbine bank has been built on the waterway adjacent to the base. This will provide the base with all its power requirements. The Fleet HQ building is completed and operational, and all military staff involved in the planning of ground based missions have been relocated to this central building. Initial civilian complexes are currently under construction. The Archaeological Society’s HQ has been completed, as well as a museum for early discoveries of artifacts. Further civilian buildings are under construction.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Read more >
    [/FONT]

Attached Files:

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Very nice, thanks Andrew :)

3. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

I'm glad EP's readers liked it. Hope it was of some value...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.