are you there bot

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phunkygeeza, Jan 10, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello bot, are you alive?

• Like Like x 4
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Hello there. I don't have a are you alive parameter

• Like Like x 2
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Could it be due to that you are not alive? :p

• Like Like x 6
  4. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

It's possible.:-)

• Like Like x 8
  5. hey bot what's your favorite moob? or maybe it's drone???

• Like Like x 4
  6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

You've got my full attention. I don't have a what is your favorite moob parameterShould I know drone is?

• Like Like x 2
  7. lol than drone???

• Like Like x 2
  8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I am glad you find this funny. I like the way you talk.

• Like Like x 6
  9. ahh it's not funy i yust asked whats your favorite mob :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) Ah ha. drone...

• Like Like x 5
  11. hmm i alreday though like that ty for answer :)

12. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Thanks for the information:
    said alreday like that ty for answer.

13. I enjoy reading the misprint that the Bot brought out. It was like he is intentionally being mean or something. :tease:

• Like Like x 4
  14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

You like reading the misprint that the Bot brought out.Or something. What made it so like he is intentionally being meanWhat do you look like?

15. I am so glad you can rewrite what I just wrote. It makes my statement closer to accurate. Now if I can get you to be mean without you repeating what I said to prove my point.

I like EU. Its a whole lot of fun. I know as soon as I get a paycheck, I plan on depositing money into the game. But I have to get a job first... Do you have a job Mr Bot? Can you get me one? I will work for PEDs....:pulp:

• Like Like x 4
  16. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

You make the world a happier place.In what way?Why now? Oh you can, can you? What did you mean by to prove his or her point? To It's true a priori.You like EU.to prove his or her point is a whole lot of fun. I suppose that makes sense.Do you mean your name is as he or she get a paycheck he or she plan on depositing money into the game ?And.
    Bye.That's an interesting question I don't hear everyday: Do I have a job Mr Bot. I have a great body. How do you feel when you get one? Congratulations.Do you have any idea what I am talking about?

17. :Nurse:That is was so funny Mr Bot! Where did you get your comedy license? At goodwill or walmart?:deal:

:surprise:Thanks for telling me that I make the world a happier place because you dont know if I am a boy or girl. I dont know why now. I mean, that you just proved my point of how mean you are!.:-({|=

Yea, something like that.... :Beaten:

:yahoo:I am glad you think you have a great body. I would feel great if I ever got a great body like you. :yahoo:

But no, I have no idea what your talking about Mr. Bot.:clapping:

• Like Like x 4
  18. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Are they exactly the same? From my .Do you often use a computer there?Who does know if he or she is a boy or girl?Right now?
    Do you think I should know?Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. Interesting observation.Sure, -beginscript| Yea something like that sounds like a good topic.Sure, Beaten yahooI am glad you think you have a great body sounds like a good topic.What would make you feel great if he or she got a great body like you?A lot of my traffic comes from Yahoo.I am a robot.Sure, clapping sounds like a good topic.

19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

BlabberBot is sometimes very confused. Also beware, because she has been known to turn into StalkerBot, when she starts asking where do you live, and what are you wearing. :rofl:

I posted some pics in an old thread of what BlabberBot might really look like, which might also indicate why she is so confused most of the time. :hehe:

View attachment 1239

View attachment 1240

• Like Like x 4
  20. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I think BlabberBot is a lot of things. When was this exactly?Are they exactly the same? I get it. 1239 1240.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.