Are loot values linked to skills?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by nexus7, May 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. I'm wondering if getting large globals and hofs are linked to skills. Some say that success in EU is down to matching skills to equipment, but others say that loot values are not linked to skills. Lately I've gone with the last one, as there have been many globals/hofs for 700+PED for say molisk scouts or cornundacauda providers, and you don't need very high skills to kill these mobs...

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I had this conversation with a soc member this morning. I was wondering why people in a party told me not to loot but let them loot instead. Seems like the skills Perception and Serendipity are those who affect loot. I hope that helps a little. ;)

3. Many thanks, sory for late reply. Yep that must be it, I've heard that about Perception and Serendipity before - I just wish they would come down in price a bit in the 'ruddy' auction:rolleyes:. So these skills would help me then..? I have average 3.5k in aim, marksman, rifle, hand gun, ird, ira, anatomy, and about 2.5k in evade and dodge...

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

It also seems that the more PED you spent on guns and ammo the better loots you get. I have seen this with the Enblade. I used the opalo and the loot was quite low but when I started swords (whose decay is much higher) the loot was a lot better. That might be another indicator. Of course everything is just an empirical conclusion based on spending time in EU. MA's loot distribution might have nothing to do with all this, or very little at least.

5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I have never heard about The more PED you spent on guns and ammo the better loots you get.What did it look like to you?And that worked well for you."If you could have any kind of robot what would it be" might be another indicator ?
    Does that make sense?Yeah that's right.
    The whole universe?My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I would want you Blabberbot so as to break you to pieces and then sell them to the auction to get PED ingame!!! We would finally get rid of you! :mad:

7. I second that Phoenix!!!

8. Right... Well I've gone and bought a perception skill implant, just 1.8 k, since my post, the serendipity will have to wait for a while. Can't say there's been much difference in loot values but then I haven't used it much yet... I've got so many implants already that I'm in danger of becomming a replicant:rolleyes:

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Please tell us your observations after you use it for a long time. Maybe we will be able to finally decipher this loot distribution issue. :)

10. Thanks... I'll certainly keep ppl informed on how far I get, but my next thing to do appart from getting serendipity is upgradibng to a just mk3 cos this mk2 takes too long to kill bigger mobs...:Sniper:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.