Apartments with swimming pools on Monria

Discussion in 'Monria' started by NotAdmin, Oct 30, 2013.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Two new images were posted to Twitter by the Monria team. Both show swimming pools that apparently will be available in the apartments:

Here's what seems to be an interior view:
    BX1Sn-bCQAMdv4- (1).jpg

And there's also this one showing a look at the outside, with another apartment building in the background:
    BX1SwglCUAAUsrv (1).jpg

2. wouldn't the water float if gravity was less than on a planet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It probably would, it would certainly be a bit less dense.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

there was also this one showing the sky above the moon

1398240_179944608862641_537073272_o.jpg

5. sissi

sissi sissi

Either its a big moon or super dense. Problem solved :)

6. Nice pic. What are those 'Y' shaped things, sections of some sort of dome covering?

7. RAZER

Those are part of the dome covering it

8. Ah, thought it might be but wasn't sure. My other guess was space creature thingies bombarding the moon :)

9. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

The swimmingpool was my idea. I made the models for the apartments because Akoz asked me for some help with the moon. But only a few "luxury" apartments will come with this nice extension. Most will be "standard" apartments without pool. The dream was to have a "Club" with bar and dancefloor on top of each tower. But it seems Calypso modellers didn't accept this idea. Whatever, I am happy they used my design.

P.S. I can make a special thread after the release if you want. It was a very interesting job. And it makes me proud to see my design come to life. Hopefully the number of bugs will be small ;-)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hehe! Guess what, I can transport a fully functional spaceship in my pocket! I can make heavy water for low gravity too ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. sissi

sissi sissi

Sorry for off, Jamira what happened at PCF?

12. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

I was a bit pissed off of Serica ;-) Well, now I am here and won't go back even if the ban will end one day.

13. RAZER

We are happy to take you under our wings :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Welcome to EP Jamira. This is where all the cool people are anyhow ;) I'd like to see the thread about making the appartments when its ready. Be really interested to hear all about how that was done.

Thanks

Wistrel

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oh and the water wouldn't float... it may fly higher if you jump in though ;)

16. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Just visit my new home ;) I am sure you will like it. The water is pretty solid ;)

17. Why were you banned from PCF?!? Is this a sign that we should all cash out?

18. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Just visit my new home ;) I am sure you will like it. The water is pretty solid ;)
    See above ...

19. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

"cash out" of PCF? What would you sell? The currency thingy they have? Its not really useful except to give to people to say "I liked what you did there" or buying badges

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.