Anyone good with paint? :D

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Anna, Aug 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Yeah! Im goinna make a kind of website stuff, with my blog and a gallery of my globals and hofs and stuff, so im going to need a logo for the website, if anyone is good with PS, i could use some help :)

Basically it will be about the same size as the EuC logo to give you some scale, ill give u a pic of my ava and tell what text i need for it, rest is up to you :-)

I can pay some ped for the logo if u like :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Tell me more about Yeeah.:-) Do your friends call you goinna make a kind of website stuff with his or her blog and a gallery of his or her globals and hofs and stuff so im going to need a logo for the website if anyone is good with PS he or she could use some help smileBasically it will be about the same size as the EuC logo to give you some scale ill give you a pic of his or her ava and tell what text he or she need for it rest is you smileI can pay some ped for the logo if you like.

3. Anna

TalkerBot, are you good with Photoshop?

• Like Like x 4
  4. You would not like the logo I did for my website, it was supposed to be mildly disturbing :).

www.asham.co.uk

Hope it does not offend anyone :).

• Like Like x 5
  5. Anna

You are talented indeed :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Your sarcasm is appreciated :).

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.