Another new forum started.

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Shinobi, Oct 10, 2009.

1. LOL You took the word right out of the PM between Parre and me. Ditto:clap:

2. Anyway, moving on.. :whistle:

Id like to see a new forum that contains people that actually play.

If your taking a break due to rl and/or finance commitments fair enough.. even banned.. but hope to play again.. etc.

What gets my goat is people that quit.. that still feel it necessary to post :headscratch:

Shouldnt those people like.. go away?

Isnt it just the saddest thing to see.. to see they quit but still cant let go?

They still have the time to visit forums (even want to???)

wft is that all about? :confused:

Dont play--Dont comment.. so there lol.. :tiphat:

:afro:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've sold all of my skills etc etc and essentialy 'quit' .. I don't Hunt, Mine, Craft, PK, Trade etc.. So do i lose my rights to log-in and talk to friends, and post on the forums too ?

4. Look shes nasty and has it in for me for quite some time. She knows nothing about me personaly either. In fact I have a job which includes travelling internationally and quite content in RL TYVM:)

5. I rekon.

You will hate that reply no-doubt, but dont get your knickers in a twist or anything.

They are your friends in a game you are not interested in anymore?

Email them then.

If you remain interested in the game, Ive no argument, Ive already stated this!

But my issue is to keep posting on a forum, about topics and issues that dont concern people that dont even play.

See what I mean?

6. I have it in for you?

Dont flatter your-self, Ive no idea who you are, apart from the fact you mentioned you were banned.

Other than that, I just see you as some guy that has nothing better to do than post crap at forums.

:wave:

7. Realy? Instead of expressing your dislike for me in so many petty words. Try the ignore button;) Move on, get over it, pffft! Who cares! Live and let live, flippin peace out! And all that. Comming in tryin to sour things up/rock the boat, very telling bout you. Why destructive, as oposed to constructive? Do you derive pleasure out of it?

8. LOL youre in no position to dictate to me what I must think or not , yeah raaaight! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. Your right.. I shouldnt feed a troll.

Ignore Button :cheer:

10. See! This speaks for itself. Insulting. Sticks and stones....

Phew! At last, sure its big enough around here, to avoid each other;)

11. Have you stopped playing for a long time yet? No? How would you know?

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Please stop the namecalling and petty insults. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exactly my argument and point of view. Dont think you intended this forum for such childishness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.