Planet Calypso News: Anonymous Bounty Offer

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, May 21, 2015.

1. A shadowy organization has recently announced lucrative bounties for the recovery of rare robot technology specimens. The offered bounty items include reverse-engineered RX armor parts, blueprints and high-end mining equipment. Interested parties should speak to designated bounty agent Private Cooper in Fort Troy.

The group behind these bounty offers is uncertain, as is the cause of the group’s interest in potentially dangerous robot technology. Some sources have hinted at the possible involvement of the Imperial Guardians, an organization linked to Calypso’s early history and long assumed to be defunct.

EBN will continue monitoring this story and report any developments as they unfold.

Read all about the offered bounties on the official offer page.

Source

2. Imperial Guardians, an organization linked to Calypso’s early history and long assumed to be defunct.

1st and last time we heard of "Imperial Guardians", linked to Calypso's early history. ;)

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Oh good I thought it was just me because I never heard of the cats either. They sound like something from Cyrene.

I'm thinking I might send a support case with a copy of the original history in.... I can just hear someone going "hey this is a great back story! We could use this!"

I'm trying to find that video now with Marco going "Calypso's History". Someone should send that recording to the boss of MA on a 2 hour repeat. (Along with a T-Shirt with Entropia written on it but the text is half mirrored - he can wear it to the next staff meeting if he thinks it is an acceptable standard)
    =_=

Still... snazzy looking armour I must say

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Yep, lame ...
    McCormick, Wistrel, Jamira ... those are linked to Calypso's history.

5. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Cool!
    I like this part:
    Rx-event-concat_cropped3_x930_q70.png

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

:sneaky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.