Anna Where Are You

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Bunny, Jun 18, 2009.

Tags:

Where is Anna??

1. Is Anna still sleeping in the car.

27.3%
  2. Was Anna left behind at a gas station.

36.4%
  3. Is Anna in the trunk of the car.

18.2%
  4. Has Anna gone missing??

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The forum is very quiet since Anna went on his birthday vacation.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Forum members have previously been abducted by robots. Take for example the mysterious disappearance of Fitz,

http://www.eu-chronicle.com/showthread.php?t=2236&highlight=fitz

Recently Talkerbot posted a comment that hints at Anna's whereabouts,

So I reckon the nasty Talkerbot has kidnapped Anna, and may even now be forcing him to assist Talkerbot in whatever devious plans the bot has for annoying us here in the forum.

• Like Like x 11
  3. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

When was this exactly?Where do you want me to take it?So was that.Where did t2236highlightfitz Talkerbot posted a comment that hints at Anna's whereabouts So he or she reckon the nasty Talkerbot get kidnapped Anna and may be forcing him to assist Talkerbot in whatever devious plans the bot has for annoying us here in the forum?

• Like Like x 6
  4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

See what I mean? Talkerbot is clearly guilty and is responsible for the problem. :hehe:

• Like Like x 9
  5. (s)he did seem a little narked at Talkerbot not admitting to having h(er)im as an assistant. Perhaps they had a rumble somewhere and now Anna is talkerbot's b!tch?

• Like Like x 10
  6. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Whaaaaaaaaat? :o

• Like Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.