ANF Success

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Jurgioslakiv, Mar 5, 2010.

1. I just wanted to post on here saying that I had signed up for the Adopt a Newbie Foundation, and I'm very glad that I did. It took a week or so for the Foundation to find me a society, but I'm not happily a member of one. It's really helped being able to ask (sometimes) idiotic questions to a group of people that's friendly and willing to help me out. It's definitely made the game more enjoyable, and I feel like any newbies who get adopted will certainly stay in the game longer. If you're thinking about signing up, there's no reason to hesitate, throw your name on the list, you won't regret it.

Thanks Lykke and Dalas, the ANF has really made the game more enjoyable for me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zar

Zar Nuthin but a Hound Dog

3. narfi

narfi Lost

im gona say thats a type :P guessing he means "now" instead of "not"

narfi

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

wow, this is really great to hear, thanks :) Gratz on the succes and best wishes for the future!!

5. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

This is great to hear!

Thanks a lot Jurg for the feedback. I also picked up that typo (narfi actually typo'd the word "typo" while describing Jurg's typo :D) and don't doubt the positive tone here!

I hope you'll spread the word if you meet either newbies who could benefit from being on the List, or socs who feel they want to spice things up a bit with some new blood!

Thanks again, peace, and keep enjoying yourself!

Dalas.

6. yeah, sorry, that was a typo. i meant to say "now"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.