AMA 2019 - simplified

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by VeloThruxMaster, Feb 9, 2019.

1. [​IMG] Smilgs Q1: is there someone seriously working on the ingame balancing?

A. Yes

Q2: Are you planning to allow full avatar sales / bulk skill transfer options

A. No

Q1: What (if any) is the status of Mindbank?

A. ROFL

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thanks, this way I wont have to read through all of the 9 decent questions ! x'D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. goni cheers.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Henrik Nel Jerkrot KING2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. temp henrik.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. temp henrik2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. LOL :)))

• Like Like x 1
  8. who's this guy, Ma's staff, name ? (or just a photoshop work)
    thx

9. CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot

10. waw... seriously... wtf... its a kid !
    i don't know how to say properly in english so : "il porte son âme sur son visage; tête de gros con"

11. I must admit :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Age is just a number. I've met people twice my age who are absolute idiots, and I met 12 year olds whose life experience humbled me. Don't judge the guy on his age, but on his actions.

13. i "judge" on his age/face/eyes yes, what the french sentence said.

plus my english is not well enough to explain, a 1st impression is a 1st impression, nothing more nothing less, call that feeling (?), anyway this is not fixed, a "judgement" as you call it is not the truth its "what i feel right now", can evolve.
    and yes you are right i could sure "judge" on his action since he is in MA staff from years, but its not the point here, just as i said "jeune tête de con".
    (and if i can add what you said and what i say here is really obvious)
    admin can delete

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  14. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

You must improve your harassment skills dramatically before you'll be able to post something that will be deleted by admin here at EP. ("You fight like a cow!" to quote Gaybrush Threepwood.) This is not Planet Calypso Forum. Welcome to the free world!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. [​IMG]

:love::loveshower::umn::sad2:

• Like Like x 1
  16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

My french never was any good, so I have no clue what you said ;-)

Like others said, you are most certainly free to speak your mind here. That's what this place is all about. The people in charge of this place are big believers in free speech, even if you happen to disagree with what we believe.

My point is that it's easy to judge people on any number of attributes. Age, colour, religion, sex, dress-code and what not. All of those can be deceiving. The proof is in the pudding.

Henrik hasn't been with MA that long, but based on the AMA, it certainly seems to me that it's just another puppet ordered to parrot whatever Jan tells him. Same old shit, different face.

Timkrans and Simmons should forcefully be removed from the MindArk board, and never be allowed to go anywhere near any business ever again. Those two fuckwits managed to destroy more in a handful of years than most of us ever manage to fuck up in our lifetimes. Fuck them both.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Monkey Island!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Au contraire monsieur, your French is excellent. :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Agree.jpg

And Timkran's son "leo" aka Rimmer !

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  20. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Hon hon hon!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.