Adopt a Newbie ~ Fund (Dalas)

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Dalas, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

As things pick back up now, I got two more donations tonight. Just wanna give a big shout out once again to Igor DoublePity Arris and his partner Dinah Blaze Arris from Calypso Rescue Team!

They donated the following:

Dinah Blaze Arris

• Pixie Arm Guards (F)
    • Pixie Harness (F)
    • Goblin Gloves (F)
    • Emik S30 (L)

Igor DoublePity Arris

• Pixie Arm Guards (F)
    • Goblin Shin Guards (M)
    • Emik S30 (L)
    • Isis CB5 (L)

A huge THANKS to these guys. You know you're awesome :)

Keep it up!

2. Dalas

By way of apology for the trouble caused with his society Laudanum, which he subsequently felt was necessary to eject from the ANF, we offered Magyar a Newbie Kit for Amber Sugar Black who joined Laudanum while registered on our Newbie List.

The kit involved:

• Full Pixie (F)
    • Sollomate Opalo

Nothing too opulent but it's something, and of course, we wish Laudanum all the best in their new recruitment push.

3. Dalas

Geronimo Roni Last came back with another donation!

Here's what he gave:

• Pixie Arm Guards (F)
    • Pixie Arm Guards (M)
    • Ziplex Ju10 Matterseeker
    • Energy Extractor EE/01
    • Survey Probe
    • Energy Refiner ER100

More thanks to you Roni, sorry it took a couple of days for me to put it up here, busy busy! Your section in the table looks pretty impressive now I must say :D

4. Dalas

Wow, it's been a while since last time!

New donation from Penny Dreadful who brought me two Vivo T1s as a society donation from Ouroboros.

This was apparently one of many future Vivo donations the society will offer ANF. Gladly, because we had none before these two dropped out of the sky :)

Thanks guys!

PS. Notice the colour scheme change? Thought I'd make things more visible :)

5. Dalas

Added an older donation I had been dragging around due to not really having the time to process it:

Roni once again steps up with an inventory-dump of Pixie and Goblin armours. It was a few weeks ago now but it's now safely resting in Storage waiting for an adopted newbie!

Thanks again Roni :)

6. Dalas

An old socmate and friend of mine, Fenlena Lena McLaughlin, offered an entire Pixie (F) set to the Fund!

Many thanks Lena and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your New Port Atlantis adventure :) Gonna get back to mine right now.

7. Dalas

I decided to create a group donation table in the case of societies or other groups donating. I always want to give credit where it's due, and to enter a group donation as a single name doesn't feel right to me.

To get this table kicked off, Jaywalker of -TAO- donated 4 Vivo T1s from her very helpful society!

Thanks for this guys, I hope it means you get some nice newbies :)

8. Sorry about posting in here i just got took here and assumed this is where i put it

Can u remove this plz?

9. Dalas

Oops, forgot to add an older Newbie Kit given to Jab who was adopted by -TAO-.

This kit was Full Goblin (M) with a Pixie Harness.

---

In other news, I bumped into Dinah Blaze Arris while swunting. We added each other and she gave a generous donation she had been saving from her other half, Igor DoublePity Arris and herself.

This donation has been added to the Groups donation table as it was not clear which of them donated which parts. Of course, also to bring more attention to this new table :)

Thank you guys so much once again for being a part of ANF and supporting this great cause!

10. Dalas

Another couple of donations to add:

Firstly Ouroboros a few days ago, they gave 2x Vivo T1, 6x Isis CB5, and 2x Emik S30. Thank you guys for these nice donations, just the perfect stuff for Kits :)

I also had a Newbie Kit handout to their newbie Kefker. This was: Pixie Face, Arms, Feet and Thighsas he felt ok with how he was doing and had already got himself some Pixie parts.

Finally today, Jaywalker from -TAO- gave 6 Vivo T1s from the soc. Thanks guys for this really helpful and important donation. Love you guys!

---

Also, I have begun slowly to delete some of the items which we no longer have in the Fund, due to being given out. Before these items had a 0 next to them, but in order to keep the Table a "reasonable" size for the forum, I'll try to tidy it up a bit in this way. I also came across the character limit for a single forum post (30, 000!) when editing the Newbie List, so being a bit careful there.

Thanks to all our collaborators and donators for these Newbie-pleasing items, it's really appreciated. You're great support :)

11. Dalas

Wow, has it really been that long since I posted in here?

And so long without updating this thread, naughty me eh...

Even so, ANF hasn't died and I haven't run off with all the kind donations from our great supporters. So it's about time for an update here. I'll make it short and to the point since I've got quite a lot of updating to do around the place.

Newbie Kits:

Oxy Oxide Padz - Goblin Arms, Thigh, Gloves, Harness, Isis CB5 (L).

Mexi: Pixie Face Guard, Arms, Harness, Shins and Gloves, Ju10 Matterseeker (L), EE/01 Energy Extractor.

Shadowinde- Goblin: Thigh, Feet, Gloves, Arms. Pixie: Harness, Face, Shins, Emik S30 (L), Enblade A.

Pexx: Pixie: Harness, Arms, Face. Goblin Thighs. Gnome: Gloves, Shins, Isis CB5 (L).

New donation:

Shadowinde: Pixie Arms (F)

Prizes give out to LeZen, the *Adopt a Newbie* Foundation Society Leader, for a christmas quiz event:

Pixie F - Arms, Harness
    Pixie M - Shins, Face Guard
    Emik S30 (L), Isis CB5 (L), 32pec Medium BLP Pack.

---

Now it seems we're low on Male armours, even Pixie! If we can get some more of those donated, we'd be all fine and dandy :)

12. Hi Dalas. We're still collecting Vivo T1s for you, but i notice rthey are not getting handed out. Do you strill want them ?
    Might be handy if you could list the things you are short of, as I know you have too many of some things, and limited storage space

jay :)

13. Dalas

Well observed Jay.

It seems that the latest newbies have already been fortunate enough to have been given, to have deposited for, or have sweated up enough cash for their own Vivo T1s before their kits were given out (hardly shocking given how damn busy my December was!). This situation isn't commonplace among newbies who are receiving their kits and I expect them to be flying off the shelves anytime soon.

For now though, the main thing I'm looking for is Male Pixie parts. Any and all will do!

Thanks a lot for noticing Jay :)

14. Dalas

More donations received in the last few days:

Freja - Pixie Shins (M)

KillerDawg

Pixie Shins M (6)
    Pixie Shins F (3)
    Pixie Harness M
    Pixie Face Guard M
    Pixie Gloves M

Mark Rufen

Pixie Shin Guard M (10)
    Goblin Shin Guards M

Awesome stuff guys, and answering my call for Pixie Male stuff. We can still use some variety, Shins are taking over the world right now. Can you guess which Iron mission these guys have been doing recently? :D

Very much appreciated guys, and hope to catch up with you soon!

15. Hello im rather new... Could I be adopted by a kind Hearted individual? :L

16. Dalas

Oh hey Fluff. If you're still around, give a shout in this thread and we'll see what can be done for you :)

---

I'm now DONE with the Fund tables! All updated and looking nice. A lot of clicking and editing went into that, but it was worth it seeing the result. Go check it out!

*Mumbles to self* Oh yeah I think I had one donation more to add...

17. This is another example of how the people help new commers in Entropia. I have never seen such support anywhere else. Excellent work to Dalas, teh Societies involved and all the donators, you have made many new ppl happy and you will secure them a fighting chance in Entropia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.