Account Lockdown Information

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, May 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Account Lockdown Information
    28 May 2008

During Monday evening several Entropia Universe accounts where locked. This is Standard Operating Procedure when Mindark's Monitoring Team encounters suspect transactions within the Entropia Universe system. A problem was discovered with a payment provider, Paynova, whose service Mindark uses to allow PED deposits into Entropia Universe.

A glitch in Paynova's software allowed for the deposit of PED without the corresponding amount in real funds being credited. A few former Entropia Universe participants exploited this glitch and got hold of illegal PED. As soon as the situation was verified, logs and transaction records were quickly analyzed using advanced tools developed by MindArk for this purpose, and the initial exploiters' accounts where locked, as well as those that had any association with the illegal PED. A thorough investigation commenced during Monday night and continued throughout Tuesday. Accounts whose holders were evaluated to have been acting in "good faith" were unlocked and all transactions validated. The initial exploiters' accounts remain locked.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5078.html

• Like Like x 10
  2. I applaude for the info from MA.
    Dunno if its the first time that infos about what happens coming from them, short and clear as possible,so there are no speculations needed.

Hope this is a start to inform the community better.
    Way to go .:ok:

3. I can just imagine... "Damn... where is that Excel 98 disk again?"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Somebody got their beer money LOL.

I agree. First time ever they have said something public. Now I WANT NAMES hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.