Account Info

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by LeeYap, Mar 25, 2011.

1. My avatar was born on Calypso but is currently on Next Island. I have items on both planets.

I signed on to my Calypso account webpage and it is completely blank and I can't file a support case from the Calypso website. If I pick My Support Cases it shows me logged in as a guest.

If I log in to My Account from Next Island I get a certificate error and the same situation exists. Blank account page, and no support available.

This is just lame folks. While I'm sure my assets in Entropia Universe are safe it's very disconcerting to be looking at a blank inventory form, in my blank account pages.

If this were a 15 USD per month game it would be one thing. Here in EU it is quite another IMO. I know this isn't wholly Next Islands problem, but I have no where else to go with this complaint.

When is this place (Entropia Universe) going to take on some semblance of professionalism, and show just a tiny bit of respect for it's clients?

Billion dollar economy treating people like this? I don't know, I'm thinking absolutely not right now.

2. Hmm, I just tried and my inventory loads fine. Have you tried deleting your browsing history? What version of Internet Explorer are you using? If using a different browser try IE and see if it works there.

3. The SSL certificate error happens on my machine too either the SSL cert is out of date or its from a SSL provider thats not standard so I am not sure. I just click accept anyhow and it works fine

4. Using IE 8 on Win 7. Cleared history. Still same. How do you upload an image here?
    [​IMG]

It looks the same on Calypso.

Could someone forward to support please?

It's the same using IE No Add ons

Attached Files:

5. Hmm well I'm out of ideas. I'm not sure if someone could forward the support case for you or not but I'll try latter today.

6. narfi

narfi Lost

Maybe try firefox or chrome? I dont have any problems from either the caly or rt sites for inventory. (I think all 3 sites direct to an entropia one for my account stuff)

narfi

7. hmmmmm looks like IE thinks you dont want to allow the site you should check your SSL certificate management

8. I think there was a Win 7 update for that resently come to think of it.... I did manage to get a support Case filed via the Entropia Universe website. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll post back when this is resolved.

9. If anyone else is experiencing this problem, it is resolved by logging into a section of the account section that requires a golden card. The Card section works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.