A Word On The Skillet

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Bunny, Feb 17, 2008.

Tags:

A skillet is good for

1. Making yummy foods

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Swating flies

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Door stops

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Spousal abuse

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

:skillet: "(to be filled with food, rather than used to hit)" by Red Sonia

The skillet is a multi functional item. Cheap, durable and last forever. A real family heirloom. BUT is it an OUCH or a YUMMY item?? I find some days it is surely a YUMMY item. Filled with many favorite foods. Then other days it is an OUCH item.

Needless to say though I have never OUCHED Burgerman. The skillet thing is all in good fun. But it could happen!!!

• Like Like x 11
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

When is skillet to be filled with food rather than used to hit by Red Sonia The skillet not a multi functional item? I've never heard of them before.
    I don't know what that means. And.
    Some people might consider real family heirloom to be one.Thanks for telling me your opinion.I've never heard of them before.
    Which others? When is days it not an OUCH item? Can you remember any time that Needless to say he or she have did it?Is all in good fun also skillet thing? Huh.
    Under what circumstances?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I'm too afraid to find out. :hehe:

• Like Like x 7
  4. The last sentence outed the skillet as psychological instrument of torture.
    It is present and you never know when it will hit you . You have no experience when it will happen, you must always be afraid of it :confused:

• Like Like x 8
  5. Godthatfailed

Godthatfailed Organizer

im ready to testify againste that beast of item......

i had few encounters ......... i ran as fast as i could, fridge blocked my running and sunned me with his abnormally high speed and agility, as i tried to gain [SIZE=-1]Consciousness, it attacked me again, swift and more powerfull than ever,
    i tried to recover, but mental bruises will never heal....

thing is that we don't notice, it usually comes with temper, really angry one like: " you've been on that game whole day, go out", or :" i want to go out to dinner and all u do is play that stupid game, withdraw all money and take me to dinner"

and then, if u don't respect will of highy skilled skillet, as i didn't, it attacked again, soon i began to loose my skills, and my torched body had to resign and sell some skills to give dinner to the monster behind the skillet.....

all be warned....

[/SIZE]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2008
    • Like Like x 8
  6. Where is the all of the above option?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :hehe:
    When there is a skillet in the house, you always have to be prepared for anything, as you can see by the choice of item I keep beside my bed. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I've been waiting for you.
    When is heWhen there not a skillet in the house you have to be prepared for anything as you can see by the choice of item he or she keep beside his or her bed? Are you spamming me?

9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

hmmm Well that is another reason why I keep a loaded firearm beside my bed. The safety catch is always off, TalkerBot, so beware!

:rotfl: You are the Queen of Spam, so blow it out your butt, BlabberBot. :handgun::boxyou: :lara::boxyou:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

You can tic more then one box in this poll :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I find all kinds of yummy things in my skillet...rust, cobwebs, could be actual spider webs, I'm not sure.

I tried to use it for cooking once but the big one wouldn't fit in the microwave and the small one just caused my microwave oven to make noises and smells that I had never experienced before and after 10 minutes in there at high-power the cookies in the pan came out cold and uncooked. I prefer to use a plate instead. It works better that way. So for me, a skillet is a water dish for the damn cats. A microwave oven is a spousal torturing device.

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.