A Template for Drama

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by narfi, Jun 26, 2010.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Lykke: how can you claim your friend weighs over 2k pounds and then on the very next line make fat jokes? That seems very disrespectful to your friend :(

Really Wizz, this has nothing to do with the "other" thread in which you made an absolute fool of yourself! :P

Oleg: This reminds me of the story of the two feffoids who conspired to kidnap a foul and train it to juggle chirpies for their house guests. You may want to learn from their mistake!

I'm glad you can finally admit it!

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm out of town on work for a couple of days without much time on the internet, I will try and update the OP with all your suggestions when I get home.

narfi

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

You're saying my mom is fat now?? Do you know who I am???

Who's the fool now, huh? Do you know who I am???

Who's the foul now, huh? Do you know who I am??

Since when is it not allowed to be a farmer! Do you know who I am??

------------------------------------------------------------

It is VERY important people know who and how important you are :wise: also if you don't even know who you are yourself!

3. narfi

narfi Lost

His mom dresses him funny and he is too stupid to realize we are laughing at him.

4. - His mom doesnt dress him funny. He's one of those hipster kids who thinks breaking into Goodwill and getting dressed in the dark there is fashionable! He thinks youre dumb for using a your mom joke. He uses jokes that are way more retro and thus much cooler.
    - He realizes youre laughing at him, and thinks youre quite dumb for not realizing that he's egging you on!
    - He thinks you should stay off the internet and stick to something you know about --- like Linkin Park or Justin Bieber.
    - He typed this all out while listening to a techno remix of Burzum and Kings of Leon.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. narfi

narfi Lost

lol too funny ;P thanks

6. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

This, my Sir, is quite an EPIC WIN!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.