Planet Calypso News: A Bug's-Eye View

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Keep Digging! Dig dig dig! Nothing here. Nothing! Rock too hard. Can’t break rock no can’t too hard can’t do it can’t she’ll be angry!

Too late Queen sees weakness. Get low. Lower show submission eat dirt. Yach yuck tastes bad. Show submission. Fine now. Passed on. Hate her. HATE her! Wish she was dead!

No don’t think it! Just hive brain hive brain hive brain. Hive brain is safe. Hive brain is best. Bend to hive brain. Break to hive brain. Submit, get low. I am nothing. NOTHING. Only scrap slithering wormish. Just nothing only hive. Empty Be Empty. Calm calm be calm...

I serve only serve and obey.

It is passed. Passed! Yes!

I am happy. Happy now!

Wonderful! Dig! Yes dig is good! Keep Digging. SO happy now! Dig to serve. Dig be happy. Dig!

[...]

Battle? What Battle? Why battle not dig? Dig is good, yes? Battle is risk. Is light is pain is Soft-Shells is blind is...NO NO NO PLEASE! WILL DO IT I BEND I BREAK I SERVE NO QUESTIONS! I SERVE PLEASE NO MORE!

My Queen I beg you. My shell broken, bloodied by your Holy Bite please I am nothing. Shattered claw crushed in Sweet Affliction please I am nothing. Graced by your touch. My Queen please no more please PLEASE I do anything!

I die?

Yes, oh yes! Die for Queen!

For Queen.

Was weak. PATHETIC weak weak weak! But I will prove. PROVE!

Will fight. Will rip them tear them hate them HATE them! But not alone. Never alone.

All is Hive.

Hive is roaring.

Hive is thrashing

Hive is swarming biting gnawing gnashing

Hive is crawling up! To Soft-Shells! To battle!

We are HIVE!

And Hive will FEED!

Source

2. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

Sabakuma event it looks like.. something to compete with Gold Week?

3. Queen, Hive, Swarm.
    Queen: Hive must survive, i am swarm.
    Heart of the Swarm - the movie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

5. Probably not MA intention but they still tried to give us a lot info here "[...]".
    There must be just small difference in mode to approach marketing, promoting and advertising between MA and Blizzard.
    With "[...]" we can feel so informed, educated almost enlightened.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

wait... Sabas are sentient? But if I think that, I might feel bad about killing them... ok 10 out of 10 for originality but also 10 out of 10 for what the fuckery!

7. San

San

I am on Cyrene right now and was just hunting some Empis when I read this. Hmmm...

8. I feel educated and enlightened.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.