A Bug ate my car!

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by USURPER, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Driving along in the countryside just west of TwinPeaks i see plants standing in my way.
    Knowing theese plants are hard as rocks i spot an opening just wide enough to let my PitBull through.
    Being the shitty driver i am i ofcorse hit one of the plants and got some paint job damage on the side of my mean machine.
    If that was all then i would have been ok with the situation.
    Now..that was not what happend.
    When i hit the plant i took damage and bumped of the plant into the plant on the other side of the car.
    Remember i was driving in between the two.
    There i got more damage and then bumped back to the first plant again...
    If you have ever played Pinball and experienced when the ball falls in perfect balance inbetween two bumpers you then
    understand what happend.
    In about 3-4 seconds my almost full TT Pitbull exploded in a ball of flames with me sitting there with my jaw in my
    lap and my finger on the vecicle brake button, what little that did. :confused:
    I don't think this is how things are supposed to be.
    I have to walk now. :cry:
    View attachment 465

Attached Files:

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

[​IMG]Maybe your pitbull should be renamed to PingPongPinBull :)

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Luckly there are lots of people eager to skill repairing who would love to repair a smoking pitbull for free :)
    Though I would recommend doing it yourself.

narfi

4. I have now learnt the way of vehicular repairing myself.
    I was just so stupid to assume that if your (L) object goes down in a ball of flames it's a goner.
    Surprisingly it wasnt! :)
    Just needed some new paint and new tires.

5. Still, it is cruddy that a flipping plant can break you car! Or even a small bump causes damage.

6. hey if I were you I'd blow up that pitbull a couple of times a day...the skills from repairing cars are substantials and it doesn't really cost that much

7. thank goodness damage from terrain does no TT damage only from mobs and pvp that armor protects. Its the armor protection that causes the decay I think because higher armor vehicles decay the tt way faster

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.