711 all registered sites

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by McCormick, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Beat me to it mastermesh WBM FTW

2. We hate him. Banned all our members in his forums. Its quite obvious what game controlled bt few big groups.
    I know his facebook profile and real avatar name. But wont troll here as i am not troll.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. I dont know what info you are "hidding" ?
    McCormick posted his real name in 1st post and main ava name, and i know 2 other names of his alt avas...

4. Not all his alts. He also moderator here and moderator in rocktropia forum :D

5. What ? x'D

6. All of his alts and bought avatars are known since years.

He is NOT a moderator HERE ! Jesus....

Hes together with ND regarding RT forum and the Toulan forum...ND is everywhere...so is NeoVixen...thats nothing new at all.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I don't think we really have moderators here... we have people who delete spam bots.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Then cool mate. If you wont troll my sale thread would be cooler. Hope you log back to game one day. :D

9. Im playing with my CLD income once per month or less. Entropia has lost its charme.

Missions & Explosive Bluepritns crafting...boring...without the "Real Cash" factor this game would be totally unknown...wait, it is totally unknown to the masses. x'D

Couldnt resist "answering" in your sales thread. Dont take it too seriously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.