1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Achievement 7 Years and Counting ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by MindStar9, Apr 2, 2012.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I love the Feb 2009 photo of the group, and I think that's the one I used when I did Oleg's Who's Who profile. That was very creative. :thumbsup:

2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

i love to see the old pics :)
    gz for your birthday MS9

• Like Like x 1
  3. MindStar9

Hi Hon ... thanks, and it's always good to see you, OH ... and Gratz on YOUR achievements too. I just caught the postings and was going to add my comments as well. I've been super busy, but when the project is revealed, I think the community will be a bit pleased. :biggrin:

Hope all is well with you my dear. :hug:

4. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

yea I am fine thx a lot... wanted to put a very old pic here with me and my feodora because yours sooooo reminded me of it but have to search for it a bit ..

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Here is the pic that came to my mind when I saw yours with the feodora hat
    newhaircut_546369.

I also uploaded some more nostalgic pics that I stumbled across while searching for it

Sometime there was a funny NOT MATCHING CLOTHES contest:
    nonmatchclothes.

My first purple outfit I made: Purplemania sexy outfit:
    totalpurplepics.

my very first foul clothes, self made, self colored and started a long term love to foul clothes <3:
    turqfoul.

after the vu with avatar remake:
    leeloo_dressed.

6. MindStar9

Wow LeeLoo ... it sure does bring back memories, great pics. I have an old computer that has craploads of photos on it from way back, I'll have to dig into it one of these days, just for fun, and perhaps a little inspiration. :biggrin:

7. Grats on 7 years hun!

Your young at heart, that is what counts .... and yea where is my official Cyrene badge, i need to officially publically spank both yourself and Lykke :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012