Achievement 7 Years and Counting ...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by MindStar9, Apr 2, 2012.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I love the Feb 2009 photo of the group, and I think that's the one I used when I did Oleg's Who's Who profile. That was very creative. :thumbsup:

2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

i love to see the old pics :)
    gz for your birthday MS9

• Like Like x 1
  3. MindStar9

Hi Hon ... thanks, and it's always good to see you, OH ... and Gratz on YOUR achievements too. I just caught the postings and was going to add my comments as well. I've been super busy, but when the project is revealed, I think the community will be a bit pleased. :biggrin:

Hope all is well with you my dear. :hug:

4. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

yea I am fine thx a lot... wanted to put a very old pic here with me and my feodora because yours sooooo reminded me of it but have to search for it a bit ..

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Here is the pic that came to my mind when I saw yours with the feodora hat
    newhaircut_546369.jpg

I also uploaded some more nostalgic pics that I stumbled across while searching for it

Sometime there was a funny NOT MATCHING CLOTHES contest:
    nonmatchclothes.jpg

My first purple outfit I made: Purplemania sexy outfit:
    totalpurplepics.jpg

my very first foul clothes, self made, self colored and started a long term love to foul clothes <3:
    turqfoul.jpg

after the vu with avatar remake:
    leeloo_dressed.jpg

6. MindStar9

Wow LeeLoo ... it sure does bring back memories, great pics. I have an old computer that has craploads of photos on it from way back, I'll have to dig into it one of these days, just for fun, and perhaps a little inspiration. :biggrin:

7. Grats on 7 years hun!

Your young at heart, that is what counts .... and yea where is my official Cyrene badge, i need to officially publically spank both yourself and Lykke :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.