2010-06-30 - Hudy's Blog - Fight with myself

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by hudy, Jun 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Some time ago Chela sked me to write blog. I never did it before and I'm not sure how to do so. I'm too lazy to read others blogs or just prefere to spend my time doing other things ;) However I'll try to share with all you how I'm doing my Entropian way. Please forgive me my english and do not worry to correct me if I write some rubish without sense. I'm not english person and still learning this language.

I started to play few years ago but had few brakes in which one over 2 years I think :rolleyes:. My avatar was not active so long time that I lost all the stats and my items have been turned into peds with tt value.

I started again then after few months new VU came and my machine wasn't able to cope with new requirements hehe. Another 6 months offline and I tried to install the game one more time, they musted change something with game client as install went smooth and game runs to this day :)

I will not write more boring things in this thread, just wanted to mention how I began playing Project Entropia and now Entropia Universe :D

• Like Like x 12
  2. Most of the time usualy I spend on mining, got few trusted places where almost always this proffesion gives me some "plus" on enmats, ore mining is always hell minus for me only one time had good round on neverdie, hmmm :confused: . But from time to time I allow to invite me to team hunt. Yesterday happened something else. I proposed TH on my soc chat and 2 guys replied positive to my proposition to go with opalo and burn some argo asses near twin. I had good feeling as it was going pretty well from the begin. Loot was alright and you know some days you are feeling that something is going to be happened. So after burning 50 ped ammo each we put crap loot into tt as everybodu wwas short in peds to buy some more ammo and continue shooting :) then we hit nice glob. Thanks to that our hunt round gave some "plus" yesterday :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
  3. Didn't have much time in last few weeks to play EU due to problems with my car, many visits in the garage, looking for parts, conversations with mechanic, my wife about money for the spare parts :/ and more sh*t in private live. But still login in when have spare time.

Was trying my luck in my favourite enmatts mining last Wednesday hoping to find some good resources (bullsh*t, I wanted global and even wrote comment in SOC chat: I wish global todaj which is slightly deformed pronouncing version of today in my language and can be read as "to daj" which means "then give" or "so give it to me"). I had the same feeling that night, the global is somewhere close to me. I was joking, playing with words, just had good sence of humour :) but I found too many amateurs on my "trusted" field (always got Lifescanner1 with me which Chela gave me it in terms of Easter Canley and I'm using them to check what mining equipment people are using to see if they looking for the same resources) Finally met 3 peolpe with matter finders and gave away in about half way of burning amps and probes, total for about 300 PEDs without any good result :(

Logged in next day to be really nice surprised when my Ju55 with still attached MA-103 gave me:
    1st probe nrf
    2nd probe X (can't remember what resource)
    3nd probe glob 106 PED angelic :D

[​IMG]

Sometimes it is good to have a break ;)

• Like Like x 10
  4. It wasn't best day yesterday maybe because it was Monday... who knows? Did you notice damned flying young ant queens all around? I was cycling yesterday from my work home and these bloody insects were in my eyes, mouth, hair and every possible place they could get into! This looked like an invasion !!! :evil:
    It wasn't bad day just because of that. I recorded first time from long, long time "minus" on enmats mining. Maybe from last 20 runs or even more :rolleyes: so I accept it as an accident. I was testing first time higher amp then I use usually MA-105 and probes for about 100PED gave me balance -40PED the highest claims were VIII. I blame those bloody insects took all my claims and flew away :loco:
    To not finish this post in bad atmosphere I enclosed mz recent glob fom 17-Jul there is message flashing, that was Chela with gratz as first person ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    • Like Like x 9
  5. I made a run yesterday to see how things are going. Did the luck leave me alone or maybe it was just an accident that last run wasn't as good as used to be?

Bought new MA-105 hoping to get some glob ;) but this run was a mix of using MA-105, MA-103 and not using amps. After counting income from auctions can even say that it was a good run, not brilliant as I did not find any glob this time again but all the claims, biggest XII (about forty few peds), one IX and lots of VIII / VII claims let me return my last lost and even gave me some extra peds :D
    Still got one auction and waiting for potential buyer but I think that I set up too high starting/buy now price so I think I will loose over 3PED on auction fee. Yes, yes this is very important to do not make mistakes during auction creating. It always costs some PEDs, specially when MU is high. I'm tracing the prices but there is still a risk that price will drop down next day and the items are not sold. BTW I might do some small run or team hunt if can find crazy volunteers tonight :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    • Like Like x 8
  6. My last run took my two days, not full days of course. I broke up in half way. After 100 probes I decided to stop but was chatting with my soc friend that it is not going very well this time. He said maybe something bigger is coming? So I tried 50 probes more and after that I counted the balance. It was a bit better and even had return but I wasn't too sure I want to continue so I came back next day at night to burn 150 probes which lasted from previous day. I managed to get glob after 8 probes. It is very similar to situation before where I stopped to continue next day :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    It was my last run before holiday, today I'm just trying to sell all the things on auctions and it was very nice experience to have a glob in it. Now I will try to enjoy my holiday :D

• Like Like x 10
  7. I know it is long time since my last entry but I wasn't playing due to problems with my car, few travels abroad and busy lifestyle in my non-entropian existence. All that did not let me log in to game as often as usually. Over these days where I had some spare time and could be online for a while one funny thing happened when I decided to swap my maxed ju55 to some new finder giving me learning bonus skill.
    I chosen MF-212 and I sold my old finder to my friend, then a couple of days later he managed to find a huge claim and got over 3200 PED of lytairan. Obviously I sent him greetings but I was a bit jealous as who knows what would happen to me if I kept using them two more days :confused:

I just came back to play more intensively 3 days ago and I go for next holiday tomorrow. I will be out of universe for 2 weeks but at least I managed to have my first HOF yesterday :yahoo: YAHOO !!!

How this happened? The same friend who had those big claim on my finder told me try your luck today as I got only big claims and it is lucky day. I said to him it doesn't need the same to me but alright I will get a try. I still have lots of frozen funds in the storage. Small quantities of various enmats, minerals and loot from hunt grow every day. I need to clean it and sell all this stuff to get PEDs back. I bought only what I could afford at the moment: MA-102 and probes for about 100 PED.
    Once I started mining my desire started lessen, it was terrible day. After a couple of hours I lost the rest of hope. The biggest claim was size V. I was on my way back to the tp btw calculating the lost and launching last probes from time to time. I noticed about 50% return from this run can't remember so bad day.
    Then in the place where I was never mining before I found a claim XVII of oil :p
    It took me about 2 or 3 hours to extract and 4 tt drills but I do not complain about it ;)

• Like Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.