Global 2008-03-09 - 8.8k Atrax HoF!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Griph, Mar 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Went back to Atrax Beach again tonight to try getting some more swirlies for this event held by the very generous landowner there. After a little while...

global080309_HoF_resized.jpg

BANG! My first HoF! And what a HoF... :D Doubt I will ever get a bigger one LOL

atraxbeach_HoF_posing.jpg

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 22
  2. that`s really nice!! GRATZ!!

• Like Like x 8
  3. Way to go Una! Huge gratz!

• Like Like x 9
  4. :yeah:Fantastic HoF, especially 1st HoF, I am lost for words LOL. Spend it wisely though hehe:D Well done :yahoo:

GRATZ!!!

• Like Like x 9
  5. Una i can remember not two weeks ago me and you having a conversation about you never getting a HOF and can u remember what i said it will come when you least expect it and by all accounts i was right. Im really pleased for you Una. And im sure it will be your first of many mate. Reading things like this make's me happy and im pretty sure one day i will get a hof hunting :P. Im damn proud of you mate now enjoy it whist it last.

MoH

P.s no i dont want any anmimal oil's lol:Beer:

• Like Like x 7
  6. Saw you getting that HOF.
    :clapping: Waaay to go! :clapping:

Reeeally nice one! As Tigeress said, especially for being your first one.
    (Wish my first one will be something like that *lol*)

GRATTIS once again and may many more come your way! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Holy Atrax!!!!! What can I say. Persistence does pay off. Fantastic. BIG BIG GRATZ. :D:D:D We have such uber people here. This forum is blessed with the best.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Fantastic !!! Big Gratz Una. :ok: :yahoo:

I hope you keep the nice whip, and use the looted peds to treat yourself to a nice item or armour. Well done. :yeah:

• Like Like x 7
  9. Unbeliveable , HUGE GRATZ UNA , a really nice one with a nice item :):clapping::Beer:

• Like Like x 7
  10. Uber gratz Una!

• Like Like x 6
  11. Congratulations. You had incredible globaling spree some days ago, now this. Well done.

• Like Like x 9
  12. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

:shock: ...no comments... :shock:

:ok: :yahoo: :clapping: :hooray: :clapping: :yahoo: :ok:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2008
    • Like Like x 9
  13. Awesome job, good work and congratulations. May there be many more.

• Like Like x 9
  14. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Huge Gratz , good to see it goto a Forum Member :yeah:

• Like Like x 9
  15. what can I say...
    Very big Gratz! to you, Una!
    You earned it well :D
    :yahoo::hooray:

• Like Like x 8
  16. very nice hof una!
    :yahoo::yeah::finger::=D>::laser::gauss:

• Like Like x 8
  17. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

GRATZ! And who more than you deserves it?

• Like Like x 7
  18. Ok im saying gratz AGAIN!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  19. Thank you so much all for the kind words!

Nice to get a rare item as well! First I thought I should sell the whip, as I don't have any use for it. But many people, Burger among others, have told me to keep it. And now I think I have changed my mind, it will serve as a memory of this HoF, and maybe I get use for it later on. Now you better behave, otherwise I will come whip yo ass! :D

Thanks mate!
    Yes I have been hoping for a HoF now for a while to be able to step up my game by upgrading my gear a bit. Would have been totally enough with a 500-1k HoF LOL. I got so much more than I asked for :D

• Like Like x 10
  20. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Good work Una. :ok:

Well if you can resist the temptation to sell it, I really do recommend that. I have heard many people lamenting months later that they sold a looted item, and had fun using the peds for ammo, but when the ammo was all gone they had no special item. Even if you only use the whip for fun to whip people at dance parties, at CND, or pester people in Port Atlantis. :hehe: It will always be a nice status symbol, to carry or display in your apartment, imho. :yeah:

• Like Like x 10
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.