Global 2007-09-06 - Thursday at CND

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Burgerman, Sep 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I went to CND today so I could pester Bunny there, and see whatever mischief I could get into.
    I think the mining deposits must have been restocked today, as this was probably the best mining trip I have ever had at CND. The atrox also decided to be generous, so it was a very nice vacation from Calypso today. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 17
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

There is just too much CND goodness to fit into one post. :hehe:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  3. Big gratz Burger! Great way to go :-)

4. Gratz Mate I see it in game :yahoo:

5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Fantastic run. :hooray: for the mining LOL. If you keep it up you may become the new forum :Spam:er :hehe: Hehehe

6. wow , you must have thought it was Christmas :yahoo:
    when you get bored of sweeping up :D i will take it off your hands [if only i could afford the collateral]:p

7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

My screenshots appear to have been reduced in size since I posted them, so they are now much smaller and harder to read than other pics I find posted here. Anyone care to confess to doing this?

8. They seem very normal to me when i open them. No reduction in size as far as I see.
    But mucho Gratz too you and Bunny for taking the profit out of MA bosses. :yahoo:

By the way...
    Is CND a heaven for players to get globals or is it a payback for the spend Peds there?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  9. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

You are right Burgerman. Your pictures are smaller then they should be. Maybe Talkerbot is getting even for all the -reps LOL

10. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Usually I don't do very well at CND. I think this time the mining must have just been restocked, as it is unusual for me to find many things there. I used several hundred peds of bombs this trip, so the things I found didn't come close to covering the cost of the bombs used.

11. Yes it seems Talkerbot intercepted Attachment bot and shrunk your pictures out of sheer spite.

I'll try and fix her malfunction after my holiday...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.