13 March Version Updates Release Notes and Information

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Tass, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

In this thread you can find a collection of release notes of today's version updates and further information as it becomes available.

Let's try something different with the VU thread which is wiki feeds (have patience, it will improve from VU to VU).

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

6. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

Bug update for Calypso. The money I have stored for Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3 will be redistributed into Entropia :alcohol:

Iron Challenges for all Puny creatures - nice move :)

7. what about the other planets?

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

No release notes available yet.

9. Tass

Tass Administrator

Alrighty, NI & Ark added.

When will Nusul real-world plushies start to drop?

The wiki feed feature is not completely done yet. This is a first test utilizing it for Version Updates. It has many of advantages, one of which is the "Wiki documented changes" section which grows automatically with content being added to the wiki.

10. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

11. Tass

Tass Administrator

Lol, they really look like toys.

12. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

OMG ... they are WAY cool :biggrin: ... and they're PURPLE. :tongueout:

13. Where they at and how hard do they hit.....I see a nusul train in my future :)

14. so i wasted my time waiting for the VU on calypso with almost nothing EntropiaPlanets said, No Dungeons , no further instances, just the change of Skiron to MegaVolt, No Athena update, just a few more iron missions Rex and Trask (Wheres the Ambu!!!!) all in all very dissapointing content for Calypso.

No Fix to the missions on Rocktropia when i thought they would be fixed..no use going there.

Looks like i might head to Next Island..just thinking

Btw anyone know where those screenshots are on the March 13th Post on Calypso as Ive looked all over the place and cant find they look like big clips but i cant see anywhere where that location is on Calypso..please help i want to explore that area

15. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Yeah I went to NI thinking maybe the mutant boar could be intresting. I wouldn't advise going to NI to hunt mutant boar it's like level 9, dies if you breathe on it ...lol

Complete waste of time for me going there left for Ark...

The oratan slasher is mid level so bit better to hunt but loots low level items which you won't need to use and probably hard to sell...

16. Wrong thread T_T

17. I guess I'm a bit biased, but I'd have to say this is the best VU yet for me, thanks :D

18. I think it is a good update for calypso, puny Iron challenge gives newbies more things to do, but bad thing is they also removed some teleport and outpost make newbies harder to play.

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We're just going by what has been announced on the forums. We never know whether something will make it into an actual VU or not. So we usually try and guess what could be in the build this time. Kind of like weather forecasters.

And, like forecasters, we're often wrong :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.