12 hours of Oilrig - Is it worth it ?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Nov 23, 2014.

1. You want to know how it feels and how much profit you can make ? Having to protect yourself ? Heal, repair and buy ammo ? Use oilf for your shuttle ? Even if the line works ? Go figure !

• Like Like x 1
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Epic "advert" for rigging! Did you see Lefty while you were there? ;) Actually she has told me she has taken to doing the "Big Rig" more recently. Apparently even with the PVP'ers it is more profitable if you are stubborn enough.

I think for your next videos you should do a tribute to the sweat circles (keep an ear to the ground in newbie areas and you will find out where they are). Then a tribute to No Resource Found and Puny hunting.

I hear rumour that killing the low level fembots at Rocktropia is profitable but not been back there for some years now. (no reason, I just got a bit distracted on Calypso)

3. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

the place needs a nice atrox queen to liven it up!

4. Big Pumpkins sometimes come around...or Big Bulks...feels strange enough already. ;)

5. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

Can't believe I watched it all, was waiting for a nice ending but it was just what it was advertised as.
    The rig, the boring noob rig.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

"This is your life it doesn't get any better than this" ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.