Selling 10k x Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Haruto Rat, Nov 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. (out of stock but can take orders)

All these bones have been harvested by Cunning Haruto Rat and Sneaky Heiko Rat from healthy mobs that have been killed in a quick and relatively humane manner (no explosives were used).
    No bones were bought from third-party sources, so your avatar won't catch Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease or something even worse. :wink:

Current stock (26-Dec): 0.5k
    Available (26-Dec): 0.5k
    Current price (22-Dec): 0.018 PED / bone (180 PED 10k batch)

Fine print:
    - RWE:
    certain individuals and societies (not to be named here) may not be eligible for this offer.
    - taking orders for future deliveries as well.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. Price down 0.001.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Hey Rat, Was wondering if you knew what all you could get from turning in the bones? I know it was for attribute or something but cant remember anymore.

Also what do you mean by 'price down 0.0001' ?

4. What in the ! is this, smells like a rat and a fish.

What's with ur shite in the quote?.
    I might be part of one of those, I will buy at double ur asking price for not being eligible.

5. 10k Calypso Bone Sample gives you 100 agility tokens (mission broker Sarchi, Camp Carter, 77130 68703)
    (see http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=I've_got_a_bone_to_pick! )

The next and final step, attribute token trader, gives you 1 agility point for 100 tokens (PA, 61545 75285)
    (see http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=MissionBroker&name=Attribute_Token_Trader )

"down 0.001" means down from 0.02 to 0.019 PEC/bone.
    (when bones were introduced in July (?), they were at 0.05 for a short time, and going lower, and lower, and lower since then)

6. Everyone has a blacklist, I reckon... ours isn't really very long, and none of the names on it sounds even remotely similar to yours. I don't think I've ever seen you ingame, btw :)

7. narfi

narfi Lost

ok cool, so 190ped gets me enough agility for 2.5% of an HP, something to consider if I get a bunch of extra cash laying around.

8. Down another 0.001.

9. Limited time offer ;) expired...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  10. We have a new batch again. :)

11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Good lord is that all? Man...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.