1 new concept art and 1 new screenshot of Cyrene

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by Tass, May 26, 2010.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

New concept art and screenshots of Cyrene

Ed Robles posted 1 new concept art and 1 new screenshot image of Cyrene on facebook.
    Edit 29th May: Another screenshot added.

All are available on the Planet Cyrene wiki page. Lots of more images and other info there, so you might want to have look (and even add something). ;)

[​IMG]
    "Once an important distribution and warehouse hub, this city has since become an abandoned ghost town and taken over by the criminal elements of Cyrene. Many great things await those strong enough to enter and survive long enough to claim the rewards had at this conflict ridden city." - Ed Robles

[​IMG]
    "An early look at one of my favorite location and hot spots of Cyrene. Still under development, this zone will feature high end content and rewards for those crazy enough to make the journey and strong enough to enjoy it." - Ed Robles

[​IMG]
    "The Gate city of Janus is one of the last great cities of the human inhabitants on Planet Cyrene. Originally a vacation hub for the political and military elite, it now houses many refugees and is one of the main re-cloning centers after the devastating attack on the capitol city of Cyrene. Built to reflect the architecture of one of mankind's most ancient civilizations, there was no expense spared in its authentic feel including a massive colosseum at its center. Whether you are a refugee, re-clone, or an adventurer who heeded the call for help, Janus will undoubtedly be one of your first experiences on Planet Cyrene." - Ed Robles

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

looks nice :) just don't hope the 'criminal elements' are Zombierelated ... :alcohol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Abandoned city, powerful and valuable artifacts beyond belief... sounds like TSR's old Gamma World! :clap:

4. Looks a lot like Fallen Earth... :)

5. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

i like :D

//10char

6. Very nice, hope it goes live soonish

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

nice artwork ....

Sounds like a cool city

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Hi George,

I saw you moved one of the images to the "concept art" section of the wiki page.

I had a look at it again and I'm convinced this is really a screenshot! Actually hard to believe considering the density and complexity of objects compared to known universe.

Looking forward to Cyrene.

9. Tass

Tass Administrator

K, moved the 'criminal city' image in the wiki to the screenshots section and added the new one from today. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.