Planet Calypso Content Release 2012.2
Official release notes
13 Mar 2012 11:05 UTC
PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.2
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***
- The vast majority of the outposts on Eudoria have been redesigned using modern assets.
- Forests have been thinned out around the Fort Troy, East Scylla Mountains region.
- Beacon interiors have been enlarged and redesigned to improve playability.
- Beacon robots have been renamed and rebalanced, they are now slightly tougher but not as many.
- The number of storage container loot boxes in each Beacon has been increased to 21.
- Storage container loot boxes are now randomly placed within the Beacon.
- Real-time team member statistics display- damage, healing, kills, deaths, etc.
- Timers have been adjusted in balance with the recent level design changes
- Loot from unopened storage container loot boxes is now added to the storage container boxes in subsequent Beacon missions.
- Each Beacon level now has its own unique end boss that guards a storage container loot box which holds a large part of the total loot for each Beacon mission.
- Minimum number of players required to enter Beacon missions has been lowered from 4 to 2. Note that the recommended team size is a minimum of four players to complete Beacon missions effectively.
- The number of checkpoints have been reduced in all Beacon missions.
- Iron Challenges for all Puny creatures - speak to Ingrid at the Port Atlantis swamp camp.
- New Traeskeron mission - speak to Henry Johnson at Camp Poseidon.
- New Rextelum mission - speak to Private Brian at Triton's Landing.
- The Longu and Molisk creatures have received graphical updates.
- The Daily Hunter mission has been fixed.
- Exploring the area mission has been fixed.
- The Volcanic Island mission has been fixed.
- Kill the Aetherex on mountains mission has been fixed.
- Finding water mission has been fixed.
- Clear the area mission has been fixed.
- Hunt Some mission has been fixed.
- Kill'em all! mission has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with the shared loot feature on Hussk.
- Flying land area objects near the Emerald Lakes mall have been landed.
- Fixed a problem with the terrain under some houses at Lake Penzance.
- Fixed the name of the quest object in the Feffoid Cave.
- Breakable glass in the Beacon Missions can cause performance issues when it destructs.
- It is not possible to purchase the more expensive items from the market traders.
- Global/HoF messages and effects are currently disabled in beacons.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
- Admiral Akzar
- Big Ban
- Defender Commander W411
- Drone Commander Ztyx
- Experimental Holo Secent
- Experimental Holo-Coordinator
- Experimental Holo-Droka
- Experimental Holo-Eviscerator
- Experimental Holo-Legionaire
- Experimental Holo-Warlock
- Experimental Holo-Warrior
- Genetic Research
- Genetic Research II
- Lady Eviscera
- Mountain Boar
- Third Entity Echidna
- Trooper Bodyguard
The following query conditions could not be considered due to the wikis restrictions in query size or depth: <q>[[:Calypso]] OR [[:Asteroid]] OR [[:Crystal Palace]]</q> .
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: