Arkadia Underground Deeds
Latest Forum Threads
<rss max=3 filter="underground">http://www.entropiaplanets.com/feeds/global.rss</rss>
Find more in the!
Arkadia Underground Deeds (AUD) just like Calypso Land Deeds (CLD) and Battle Arena Deeds are similar to shares offered for sale to players of Entropia Universe. Arkadia Land Deeds have been released on 19 March 2014.
For a comparison of different deeds please refer to Land deeds.
- a total of 200k deeds is available
- the original price per deed is 50 PED
- the tax revenues of the Arkadia Underground server area will be distributed equally on the 200k deeds
- revenues will be paid out in-game to each deed holder's the "PED Flow Center"
- the tax for the Arkadia Underground server area is fixed to 5%
- mining on the Arkadia Underground server area is using the same mode like on FOMA and in HELL
- deeds are originally available from the Underground Deed Broker located on Arkadia Underground area at (13479 21770), close to the arrival teleporter
- you can go to the Arkadia Underground Teleporter from any TP on Arkadia, switching the map to "Arkadia Underground" in the upper right drop-down menu of the TP interface
- 3 unique mobs (Navi, Wombana and Togolossi)
- 64 (8x8) square km (1 server area)
- Entrances to mysterious Ancient Arkadian Vaults are located throughout this area
Deeds owners will receive the revenues on their account in the PED Flow Center.
Add record Add a record for the latest revenue on a new page. |
Pages are cached to increase performance. That might result in latest added records not showing for you. Click "Refresh" to make sure you see the latest version of the page.
Revenue/Deed Total: 2.9811069293779 PED
Revenues chart base 50 PED per deed 2015
This chart displays the daily revenue in % based on the original offer of 50 PED per deed (2015).No graph? Click: !
Revenues chart base 50 PED per deed 2014
This chart displays the daily revenue in % based on the original offer of 50 PED per deed (2014).No graph? Click: !
Official Arkadia Underground Deeds FAQ
30 March 2014
Where is the Underground deed broker?
- The underground deed broker is located in the underground land area on Arkadia close to the arrival Teleporter.(13479 21770)
How do I get to the underground?
- You can travel to the underground using any Teleporter on Arkadia. On the top of the teleport map is a dropdown list showing your current location. Click on the dropdown list and select Arkadia Underground from the list and then select the underground Teleporter.
How do I buy Deeds from the broker?
- In order to buy the Arkadia underground deeds you have to transfer the PEDs out of your PED card into your inventory before interacting with the broker.
When buying the deed from the broker a new window will open where the PED can be placed in to complete the transaction.
I clicked the broker and he has no deeds available, what do I do now?
- The broker is being constantly resupplied with deeds in order to ensure a fair opportunity for multiple players to acquire a deed.
How do I deposit funds to my account?
- Funds can be deposited using the EU Transfer Center. The EU transfer Center can be accessed using the dedicated button on the top of the HUD on default Keymaps. If your Keymap has been changed the EU Transfer Center can be accessed by right clicking on the ground or by accessing it from the Action Library (Default key "Y")
Statement by David Dobson
27 March 2014
"As the system can't pay fractions it carries forward and pays in increments of 1 pec, you don't lose anything in the process. The deeds pay the same if they are placed in storage and will pay the same no matter where you travel in game."
"...an individual could receive all their earnings in a day depending on how many deeds they have. So if it worked out at 1.5 pec per deed, then anyone with 2 deeds would get their 3 pec, whilst the person with 1 deed would get 1 pec and have 0.5pec carried forward. So the system pays the maximum it can every day and carries forward any rounding on an individual basis.
All the earnings from the underground are paid to the deeds, there is no way for the income to go elsewhere.
Just an FYI, all income on unsold deeds is being directed to further marketing until such time as all deeds are sold."
Official Press Release
26 March 2014
THE WORLD'S FIRST MILLION DOLLAR VIRTUAL PROPERTY
Planet Arkadia is breaking new frontiers in online gaming
Singapore - 3/26/2014 - Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual property. Arkadia Underground gives all players a unique opportunity to participate in land investment within Entropia Universe allowing players to share in the revenues of Arkadia Underground and receive dividends on a daily basis.
This innovative new offering by Planet Arkadia enables players to participate in up to 200,000 deeds that have been priced at only 50 PED (or $5.00) per deed in direct response to player demand for more opportunities to invest at a lower entry price. The Real Cash Economy has been developed over a 10 year period providing a solid foundation for the virtual economy as all in-game currency 'PEDs' are transferable to US$ at a fixed rate of 10 PED for each dollar, unchanged for over 10 years. Importantly, participants are able to withdraw their earnings back to their real life bank accounts at any time.
"Arkadia Underground has been highly anticipated within our Arkadian and Entropia Universe communities, especially now we have the ability for every player to earn revenues with such a low barrier to entry." said David Dobson, CEO of Arkadia Studios. "Every player can now participate in Arkadia's vibrantly growing economy which has enjoyed a quadrupling of activity year on year now for 3 years. Where else can you make investments where you can also jump in to play for fun and be rewarded on so many levels?"
Planet Arkadia is an ever growing planetary economy within Entropia Universe. Players can expect state of the art graphics to provide them a virtual world where hunting, mining and crafting can combine in a vibrant real cash economy. "Players all across the universe have so far welcomed exploring the amazing visual effects inside the underground caverns. Arkadians are passionate about their resident planet and this innovative Arkadia Underground has added a new dimension to their playing experience" added David Dobson.
Entropia Universe is the world's largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game. Players have no monthly fees, but deposit and withdraw real funds to enjoy their adventures on any planet in the Entropia Universe. To download the free game please visit www.planetarkadia.com.
About Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd
Planet Arkadia Pte Ltd is an independent game developer based in Singapore and was founded in 2010 to bring the virtual world of Planet Arkadia to life within the Entropia Universe. Arkadia's mission is to bring the highest quality MMO gaming experience to Entropia Universe players and a rewarding yet social home for the growing reams of Arkadians. http://www.planetarkadia.com
About Entropia Universe AB
Entropia Universe is the largest Real Cash Economy Massively Multiplayer Online Game in the world. Entropia Universe offers players the ability to participate in a unique virtual world where they have no monthly costs. Its innovative real money economy uses a virtual currency which has a fixed exchange rate with the US dollar. This allows players to deposit and withdraw real funds for their adventures on any virtual planet or in the real world. Entropia Universe uses a state of the art graphics engine to deliver the highest quality visuals in an MMO today. For more information on Entropia Universe please contact us at the email below or go to our website at http://www.entropiauniverse.com.
19 March 2014
Ever wanted to share in the growth of Arkadia?
Now is your chance!
Participants of Entropia Universe are being given an opportunity to acquire Arkadia Underground Deeds at a fixed listing value of 50 PED per deed.
A total of 200,000 deeds are being made available which equals 100% of the Land Area. The area will be managed by Arkadia Studios and a new subforum for Arkadia Underground discussions will be created at Planet Arkadia Forum.
Starting today, batches of deeds will be released via the Arkadian Auction. Included with the patch due next week, a broker will be located at the Arkadian Underground teleporter that will sell individual deeds allowing participants to purchase the exact number they want.
Tax revenue from the Land Area 'Arkadia Underground' will be distributed automatically to deed holders on a weekly basis via the PED flow centre. The Arkadia Underground will have a fixed tax percentage of 5%.
Arkadia Underground offers something for everyone, new unique mobs (Navi, Wombana and Togolossi), 64 sq km's of caverns to explore, hunt and mine. Mining in Arkadia Underground utilizes the Indoor mining logic as previously experienced by participants on Calypso’s FOMA and Rocktropia’s HELL areas. Vehicles are also usable throughout the Underground area.
Entrances to mysterious Ancient Arkadian Vaults are also located throughout this new area.
Links, references, contributors, categories
Other Entropia Universe investments: