PROJECT ENTROPIA VERSION UPDATE 6.3
VERSION UPDATE FEATURES
The auction has received several updates;
- A “Last Calls” section added, where offers that are close to expiring are shown. A good place for making last minute bargains.
- The number of items a single seller may put in the auction is changed to 15, from the old number of five.
- Split the mineral section into subsections, and every mineral type receives a heading. So if you look for iron, you select the “Iron” section to see all iron offers.
- Changed so that feedback messages from auction (like item sold, bids returned, etc) comes in dialogue boxes, instead of lines in the chat area. This will reduce the risk of missing vital information.
The owner of an estate may now select to make his or her property public, using the Estate terminal. This means anyone may enter the estate, and have a look around.
Treasure Island open
The auction for Treasure Island on the Amethera continent is progressing. Now the area and buildings are opened up for public viewing and inspection. The Treasure Island is expected to be a center hub of communication, commerce, and logistics.
Loot rebalance for tougher creatures
Higher-level creatures have received a loot rebalance, meaning they carry loot more often.
Various items added.
Some areas in Project Entropia have received enhanced graphics.
Fixed an issue with PvP trading
Carried weight now is calculated correctly on both parties involved in a PvP trade.
Fixed target boxes
Several creature target boxes have been updated to make it easier to hit and loot the creature.
Fixed issue with decayed bleaching attachment
A bleaching attachment could in some instances be used even when it was decayed to zero value. This is fixed.
Fixed creature animation
Some creatures had the wrong animations showing while walking. This is corrected.
Fixed health bar mismatch
Sometimes the health bar on a creature did not update correctly from the server to the client. This is fixed.
KNOWN ISSUES/MISSING FEATURES
- All tailored clothes shown as “Uncolored” in the auction, even if they are colored.
- The PED Card has issues when removing PECs.
- You can’t repair an item with attachments attached to it. You have to detach them prior to repairing.
- The client shows the carried weight wrongly. It is just a visual issue, and does not affect your movement abilities.
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: