From EntropiaPlanets Wiki - Entropia Universe Guides Wiki Info
Official release notes
Several minor updates has been applied to PE VU 5.7 the last few days. Some of the issues corrected are:
- NEW: The Firestorm chips can be put in the auction.
- NEW: Update to the Shopkeepers, enhancing performance and removed annoying glitches.
- NEW: The Pixie armor now have correct name and description.
- NEW: Visual update to the hangars, including the previously hard-to-walk-in stairs.
- NEW: The Standard Compressor blueprint updated.
- NEW: Massive amount of technical fixes, including CTD elimination, performance, upgrades and added verification in the PE Transaction Center and when you create an account.
- General stability upgrades
- Fixed an issue with targeting - including creatures. This will make it easier looting dead MOBs.
- Avatars and MOB's should no longer be invisible.
- Removed Storage boxes and Orange paint from the Trade Terminal. Boxes will be made craftable in a few weeks, and paints will be found as loot to a greater degree than before.
- Enhanced the probability of acquiring items instead of PED's while looting.
- You may no longer place general items in a space ship. Items already placed in such way will be located in each individual owner's storage facility.
- Fixed the decoys to no longer scare off the creatures.
- And many of other minor issues...
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: