PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2010.3.1
The Calypso Gateway is now open only for new arrivals to Planet Calypso. It is, from now on, their entrance point to the planet. The Open House event is closed. Thank you for your understanding and valuable feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay.
The Calypso Gateway
- Some of the officials have been moved closer to the entrance point of the Gateway.
- The televator is made more visible, showing the way to the Omegaton representative more clearly.
- Minor gameplay tweaks to improve the overall experience, such as spawn areas and weapon adjustments.
- Added an end reward for the Crafting missions.
- The mining area no longer has any creature spawns.
- The paths to the hunting areas have been improved to more clearly show the way to the creatures.
- Changed posture and appearance on some of the officials.
- Some of the missions have been rewritten to clarify directions and instructions.
- Typos and grammar adjusted in some of the missions.
- Clear the Area now registers player entrance into the actual area.
- Fixed teleport issues on Club NEVERDIE.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.The following query conditions could not be considered due to the wikis restrictions in query size or depth: <q>[[:Calypso]] OR [[:Asteroid]] OR [[:Crystal Palace]]</q> .
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: