Official release notes
Monria Moon Released
Mindark has worked closely with the team behind Monria to implement their vision for the moon estate.Monria stands out as the first Cthulhu Mythos inspired Sci-Fi Horror MMORPG. To check out Monria, visit monria.com where you can register an account and download the game.
Monria new arrivals will spawn on Thule where they can try out the Calypso beginner’s tutorial. Speak to Mr. Yoshida to start the tutorial quest chain. All new Monria arrivals will receive a Monria shirt which will flag them to travel to Monria after completing the Thule tutorial quest. The Thule tutorial quest can be skipped by speaking to Mr. Yoshida or Lieutenant Smith
Four hunting Iron missions, one for each unique Monria creature, are available at the Main Crater outpost. New crafting missions: speak with NPC Tobie in the Monria Hub. New arrival mission chain. speak with NPC Hank Powers near the teleporter in the Monria Hub.
Quests that will be enabled after next week’s patch: Find the missing chapters Mining Challenges
Entropia Universe Platform
- Loading time for client has been improved.
- Issues with the 32-bit lighting has been fixed.
- Auction orders will now buyout items with the buyout markup set to 100%
- Fixed an issue where the last attempt of a limited blueprint failed
- It should not be possible to get lower than 5% strength on AEOT anymore
- Client freeze when equipping or opening an inventory with a tool with attachments is fixed
- Hitboxes for many planet partner creatures have been fixed
- Collision detection on some terrain models is missing causing avatars to become stuck in some situations. Press T when stuck to revive at the nearest revival terminal.
- Monria shops are labelled with wrong numbers. This will be corrected in the patch and shop deeds will then be delivered to the moon manager.
- Monria Hub teleporter room area incorrectly displays “String 0”.
- Some quest dialogue locations are reversed. The quest givers on Thule appear to be sending Monria players to Calypso before sending them to Monria.
- Sort columns in the auction interface are not functioning.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: