Official release notes
Entropia Universe 14.3.1 Release Notes
- Avatar hitboxes have been updated.
- Several creatures have had their hitboxes updated, this also results in less loading time when creatures are in view.
- Client login time improved.
- Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
- Avatars no longer walk backwards after exiting a moving vehicle.
- Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers.
- Dance emotes now loop correctly.
- Auto-aim when using Auto Use Tool has been improved.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
Un-noted changes, images of new stuff, etc go here
Wiki documented changes
No wiki documented changes yet.
Links, references, contributors, categories
- Previous Version Update: